Indian Institute of Spices Research invites application for the recruitment of Assistant in Research with 12th Class pass educational background
|Company name||Indian Institute of Spices Research|
|Qualification||12th Class pass|
|Salary||Rs.5,200 – Rs.20,200/-p.m|
|Total Vacancy||02 Posts|
|Application Last date||15.12.2014|
Details of Post :
|Name of Post||Qualification||# of Vacancy||Pay scale|
||2||Rs. 5200-20200/- + Grade pay of Rs. 2400/-|
How to apply:
Reliance recruitment – 10,000+ vacancy –
- The crucial date for determining the age limit of candidates will be the closing date for receipt of applications. The last date for receipt of the application is 15-12-2014.
- Age relation: Upper age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC and 10 years for PH candidates. (The maximum age limit for ICAR employees will be relaxable up to 45 years for the post of Stenographer Grade III.)
- If the number of applications received in response to advertisement in large, the Director, ICAR-IISR, Kozhikode reserves the right to shortlist the candidates for test/interview on the basis of qualification, experience etc.
- The prescribed qualifications are minimum and an enhanced qualification does not entitle the candidate to be called for test/interview. The Institute has the right to fix criteria for screening the application.
- The post is non-government under I.C.A.R, which will be governed by New Pension Scheme introduced by Govt. of India w.e.f. 1.1.2004 mutatis mutandis and as amended, clarified or modified from time to time.
- Candidates already in Govt. service (Central/State/Autonomous bodies) should forward their application through proper channel.
- Application fee of Rs. 200/- (Rupees Two Hundred only) in the form of demand draft drawn in favour of “ICAR Unit-IISR, Kozhikode” payable at Calicut should be enclosed alongwith the application. The application fee paid by way of Indian Postal Orders/Money Orders etc. will not be accepted. Women candidates and candidates belonging to SC/ST category are exempted from payment of application fee. Persons with disabilities are also exempted from payment of fee subject to submission of prescribed medical certificate.
- The filled application form duly signed and affixed with a recent passport size photograph along with self attested copies of certificates in support of claims regarding age, educational qualifications, and certificate in proof of SC/ST/OBC/PH/Ex-servicemen etc.should be sent to the Director, ICAR-Indian Institute of Spices Research,Marikunnu P.O, Kozhikode 673 012, Kerala before 15-12-2014. The envelope containing application should be superscribed as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF STENOGRAPHER GRADE-III” at the top of envelope. The department will not be responsible for late or non-receipt of applications due to postal delay/other reasons.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last date to apply: 15.12.2014