Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Roorkee) conducting walk-in drive for the recruitment of Project Consultant, Project Fellow for B.E/ B.Tech/M.Sc/ MCA, M.E/ M.Tech/ Ph.D holders on October 16, 2014
|Company name||Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Roorkee)|
|Posts||Project Consultant, Project Fellow|
|Qualification||B.E/ B.Tech/M.Sc/ MCA, M.E/ M.Tech/ Ph.D|
|Salary||Rs. 18000-50000/- P.M.|
|Total Vacancy||03 Posts|
|Application Last date||October 16, 2014|
Details of Post :
Project Consultant, Project Fellow:
Applications are invited from Indian nationals only for project position(s) as per the details given below for the Research project(s) under the Principal investigator Prof R P Gakkhar Mech. & Ind. Engg. Dept., Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee.
Title of project : Rural Technology Action Group (RuTAG)
|Name of Post||Qualification||# of Vacancy||Pay Scale|
|Project Consultant||Ph.D + 4 year experience! M.Tech + 6 years experience/ B.Tech + 10 years experience equivalent degree, with good academic record and proven ability for high quality R&D work.||01||Rs. 50,000/- P.M|
|Project Fellow||BE/ B.Tech. in Mechanical/ Electrical Engineering/ M.Sc/ MCA with good academic record||02||Rs. 18,000/- P.M .|
- Candidates before appearing for the interview shall ensure that they are eligible for the position they intend to apply.
- Candidates desiring to appear for the Interview should submit their applications with the following documents to the office of Principal Investigator through email, by post or produce at the time of Interview:
- Application in a plain paper with detailed CV including chronological discipline of degree/certificates obtained.
- Experience including research, industrial field and others.
- Attested copies of degree/certificate and experience certificate.
- Candidate shall bring along with them the original degree(s)/ certificate(s) and experience certificate(s) at the time of interview for verification.
- Preference will be given to SC/ST candidates on equal qualifications and experience.
- Please note that no T AIDA is admissible for attending the interview
Important dates to remember :
Walk in Date : 16.10.2014
Venue : The interview will be held in the office of Head, Alternate Hydro Energy Centre on 16.10.2014
|Click here for More Details|