Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Roorkee) conducting walk-in drive for the recruitment of Junior/ Senior Research Fellow for ME/M.Tech, MSc, BE/B.Tech holders on November 21, 2014
|Company name||Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Roorkee)|
|Posts||Junior/ Senior Research Fellow|
|Total Vacancy||02 Posts|
|Application Last date||14/10/2014|
Details of Post :
Junior/ Senior Research Fellow:
Applications are invited from Indian nationals only for project position(s) as per the details given below for the consultancy/ research project(s) under the Principal investigator (Name: Dr. Thanga Raj Chelliah), Dept./ Centre Water Res. Dev. & Mgnt., Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee.
- Title of project: Analysis of dynamic performance of variable speed hydroelectric plants under grid disturbances.
- Sponsor of the project: Tehri Hydropower Development Corporation of India Limited
|Name of Post||Qualification||# of Vacancy||Pay scale|
|Junior/ Senior Research Fellow||M.E/ M.Tech in Electrical Engg./Electronics & Communication Engg./Water Resources Development for JRF M.E/ M.Tech in Electrical Engg./ Electronics & Communication Engg./ Water Resources Development with two years of experience for SRF||2||Rs.16000-18,000/- p.m|
- Duration : 3 years
- Job description : Modelling, simulation and experimental analysis on doubly-fed induction machines.
- Candidates before appearing for the interview shall ensure that they are eligible for the position they intend to apply.
- Candidates desiring to appear for the Interview should submit their applications with the following documents to the office of Principal Investigator through email, by post or produce at the time of Interview: Application in a plain paper with detailed CV including chronological discipline of degree/ certificates obtained. Experience including research, industrial field and others. Attested copies of degree/certificate and experience certificate.
- Candidate shall bring along with them the original degree(s)/ certificate(s) and experience certificate(s) at the time of interview for verification.
- Preference will be given to SC/ST candidates on equal qualifications and experience.
- Please note that no TA/DA is admissible for attending the interview.
- The interview will be held in the office of Head, WRD&M Dept. on 21-11-2014 (Friday) at 4.30PM (to be given only for walk in interview)
Important dates to remember :
Walk in Interview :21 Nov 2014
VENUE : INDIAN INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY, ROORKEE (Department of Water Resources Development and Management