Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Roorkee) conducting walk-in drive for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow for M.Sc./ M.Tech holders on October 20, 2014
Company name :Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Roorkee)
Posts :Junior/Senior Research Fellow
Qualification : M.Sc./M.Tech
Salary : Rs.16000-18000/- p.m
No of Post : 02
Walk in Interview : October 20, 2014
Details of Post :
Junior/Senior Research Fellow:
Applications are invited from Indian nationals only for project positon(s) as per the details given below for the research project(s) under the Principal investigator (Name: Dr. Ramesh Chandra), Dept./Centre INSTITUTE INSTRUMENTATION CENTRE, Indian Institute of Technology, Rorke.
- Title of the project: Absorption studies of laser light by nano structured metallic thin films and nano- particles for laser initiation of high explosives.
- Sponsor of the project: DRDO New Delhi
- Project position(s) and number: Junior/Senior Research Fellow: 2 Nos.
- Qualifications: M.Sc./M.Tech. (Physics/ Applied Physics/ Electronics/ Nanotech) with NET/GATE
- Emoluments: Rs. 16000/- 18000/-per month + HRA as per Instiute rules
- Duration: Till April 14, 2017
- Walk – in Interview: Interview wil be held at 1.0 AM on 20-10-2014 in the ofice of the Head ICC
- Job Description: As proposed in the Project proposal (Synthesis & Characterization of Nano materials by PVD)
Candidates before appearing for interview shall ensure that hey are eligible for position they intend to apply. Candidates desiring to appear for the Interview should submit heir applications with the following documents to the office of Principal Investigator through email, by post or produce at he time of Interview: Application in a plain paper with detailed CV including chronological discipline of degree/certificates obtained. Experience including research, industrial field and others. Attested copies of degree/certificate and experience certificate. Candidate shall bring along with them the original degree(s)/certificate(s) and experience certificate(s) at he time of interview for verification.
Preference wil be given to SC/ST candidates on equal qualifications and experience.Please note that no TA/DA is admissible for attending the interview.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last Date to apply: 20.10.2014
Walk – in Interview: Interview wil be held at 1.0 AM on 20-10-2014 in the ofice of the Head ICC
|Click here for More Details|