Company Name: Indian Navy
Position: Short Service Commission (SSC)
Details of Post :
Short Service Commission (SSC)
- Qualification :
- Technical Branch Engineering ‘E’ Branch : Mechanical, Marine, Automotive,Mechtronics,Industrial And Production, Metallurgy,Aeronautical/Aerospace,BS Marine Engineering Electrical ‘L’ Branch : Electrical, Electronic, Tele Communication,Instrumentation,and control, Electronic and communication, Power engineering, Control System Engineering, power electronics.
- Submarine Specialisation Engineering ‘E’ Branch : Mechanical, Marine, Automotive,Mechtronics,Industrial And Production, Metallurgy,Aeronautical/Aerospace,BS Marine Engineering / Electrical ‘L’ Branch : Electrical, Electronic, Tele Communication,Instrumentation,and control, Electronic and communication, Power engineering, Control System Engineering, power electronics.
- Executive (GS) Branch : B.E, B.Tech Any discipline
- Navel Architect : Mechanical/Civil/Aeronautical/Aerospace/Metallurgy/Naval Architect
- Age :
- Technical (General Service) Branch (E & L) – 19 1/2 to 25 years Male
- Submarine Specialisation – 19 1/2 to 25 years Male
- Executive (GS)/Hydro Cadre – 19 1/2 to 25 years Male
- Navel Architect – 19 1/2 to 25 years Male/Female
- Remuneration :
- Sub Lieutenant – 15600-39100/- p.m
- Lieutenant (LT) – 15600-39100/- p.m
- Lieutenant commander – 15600-39100/- p.m
- commander – 37400-67000/- p.m
Candidates finally selected for Submarine Specialisation, will be inducted as officers in the rank of Sub Lieutenant and undergo 22 weeks Naval Orientation Course at the Naval Academy, Ezhimala, Kerala followed by professional training in other Naval Training Establishments/Ships. On completion of the training the candidates will have to pass Submarine Qualifying Board. The candidate who fail to qualify in the Submarine Qualifying Board will not be retained in service. In addition, the candidates will be entitled for Submarine Pay and allowances upto Rs.17,500/- per month, only after qualifyingthe Submarine Qualifying Board.
Print two copies of the online Application Form having the system generated Application Number. One copy of this Application Form is to be duly signed and mailed (posted) to Post Box No. 04, Chankya Puri PO, New Delhi – 110 021 along with the following documents:- Self attested photograph, Attested photo copies of 10th & 12th class certificates along with Mark Sheets, other educational certificates and mark sheets of all semester/years attested by gazetted officer. (g) A superscription is to be made on envelope : ONLINE APPLICATION NO. _________APPLICATION FOR SSC (GS)/HYDRO CADRE/TECHNICAL BRANCH (E/L/SM)/ NAVAL ARCHITECT – DEC 2014 COURSE Qualification______ Percentage _____%. NCC ‘C’ Yes/No. Application and requisite enclosures must be properly tagged/stapled, IHQ MoD(Navy) will not be responsible for loss of enclosures, if sent loose.
Important dates to remember :
How to Apply: