Company Name: Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL)
Position: Director (Pipeline)
Education: B.E, B.Tech
Details of Post :
- Name of the Post :Director (Pipeline)
- No of Post :
- Qualification : The candidate should be a engineering graduate with good academic record from a recognized university or board. He should posses adequate experience at senior level of management in a large organisation of repute
Persons with technical qualification and having experience in management and familiarity with finance, Marketing, Production and project execution will have added advantage.
- Desirable :Knowledge of petroleum industry is desirable
- Age : Minimum 45 yrs Not more than 58 yrs
- Remuneration :Rs.750000-100,000/- p.m
Please send the sealed envelope by ordinary post to the Sri Rajiv Rai, Secretary, Post Box No. 14, GCO Complex Lodhi Road Head Post Office, New Delhi–110003. Since the applications will be received through Post Box, DO NOT SEND THE APPLICATION THROUGH COURIER.
The envelope with documents must reach the above Post Box latest by 01.04. 2014
Last date to apply : 01.04.2014
How to Apply: