Company Name: Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL)
Position: Engineering Assistants, Technical Attendant
Education: Matric, Diploma
Experience: two – years
Details of Post :
Engineering Assistants, Technical Attendant
Indian Oil Corporation Limited is the largest commercial undertaking and India’s No.1 Company in Fortune magazine’s prestigious listing of the world’s 500 largest Corporations, ranked 88 th for the year 2013 based on last year’s fiscal performance. IndianOil’s Pipelines Division owns and operates the largest network of over 11,000 kms. of Crude oil, Petroleum product and Gas pipelines
Western Region Pipelines of Indian Oil Corporation Limited transports Crude & Petroleum products through its Pipeline network spread across States of Gujarat, Rajasthan and Madhya Pradesh. Applications are invited from eligible Indian Nationals for the following positions in non-executive category:
Name of the post : Engineering Assistant (Mechanical)
* Pay Scale : Rs.11900-32000
* No. of Vacancy : UR-1, SC-1, ST-1
* Qualification : 3 years Full Time Diploma from recognized institute in the relevant discipline. Preferably two – years post qualification experience in relevant area. Working knowledge of computer is desirable
* Age : 26 years as on 10/12/2013
* Experience : Preferably two-years post qualification experience in relevant area.
Name of the post : Technical Attendant
* Pay Scale : Rs.10500-24500
* No. of the Post : UR-5, SC-1, ST-1, OBC-2
* Qualification : Matriculate/ 10th pass with minimum 1 year ITI course certificate. Preferably two – years post qualification experience in relevant area.
* Age : 26 years as on 10/12/2013
* Experience : Working knowledge of computer is desirable.
The selection procedure will comprise of Written Test, Trade Test & Personal Interview for Engineering Assistant (Mechanical/Electrical) and Written Test, Physical Fitness Test & Personal Interview for Technical Attendant-I. Candidates shortlisted on the basis of their performance in the Written Test would be called for Personal Interview and Trade / Physical Fitness Test. The candidates will have to pass through each stage including medical fitness for being adjusted as suitable for selection.
Filling up of vacancies is solely at the discretion of the Management based on suitability of candidates and no claim will arise for appointment, if vacancies are not filled due to unsuitability / insufficient number of candidates.
Application Fee : Application fee (non-refundable) of Rs. 100/- (Rupees One Hundred Only) through crossed Demand Draft in favour of INDIAN OIL CORPORATION LTD. – PIPELINES DIVISION payable at State Bank of India, Jagnath Plot, Rajkot (Bank Code – 3829) should be enclosed alongwith application form. Any other mode of payment is not acceptable and application not accompanying the application fee will be rejected without any further reference to the applicant. (SC/ST/PWD candidates are exempted from payment of application fee)
HOW TO APPLY : The application alongwith fee (wherever applicable) should be sent ONLY BY ORDINARY POST so as to reach latest by 10.12.2013 in the format prescribed below:
ADVERTISEMENT NO. __________________
POST APPLIED FOR __________________
Human Resource Manager
Indian Oil Corporation Limited
Western Region Pipelines, Post Box No. 1007
P.O. Bedipara, Morvi Road, Gauridad
Rajkot – 360 003 (GUJARAT)
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 10/12/2013
How to Apply: