Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCl) invites online application for the recruitment of Junior Engineering Assistant/ Quality Control Analyst for 12th Pass/ Diploma / B.Sc/ ITI holders
|Company name||Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCl)|
|Posts||Junior Engineering Assistant/ Quality Control Analyst|
|Qualification||12th Pass/ Diploma / B.Sc/ ITI|
|Salary||Rs.11,900-32,000 /- p.m|
|Total Vacancy||100 Posts|
|Application Last date||10.12.2014|
Details of Post :
|Name of Post||Qualification||# of Vacancy||Pay scale|
|Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Production)||
||60||Rs.11,900-32,000 /- p.m|
|Jr. Engineering Assistant-IV (Fire & Safety)||
||2||Rs.11,900-32,000 /- p.m|
|Jr. Quality Control Analyst-IV||
||3||Rs.11,900-32,000 /- p.m|
|Jr. Engineering Assistant-IV (TPS)||
||20||Rs.11,900-32,000 /- p.m|
|Jr. Engineering Assistant-IV (Instrumentation)||
||6||Rs.11,900-32,000 /- p.m|
|Jr. Engineering Assistant-IV (Mechanical-P&C):||
||9||Rs.11,900-32,000 /- p.m|
Minimum 18 years and maximum 26 years, as on 01/11/2014. Relaxation in age by 5 years for SC/ST candidates, 3 years for OBC candidates and 10 years for Persons with Disability (only for the post code no. 03). Age relaxation for Ex-servicemen as per Government Directives. (Age relaxation to the extent of experience notified will be given to the candidates (of all categories), in addition to age relaxation otherwise applicable. In respect of those who have duly completed apprenticeship training, however, age relaxation shall be to the extent of the number of years of apprenticeship completed)
- The candidates prima facie meeting the prescribed eligibility criteria with regard to qualification, age and experience requirement as per the details submitted by them in their on-line application form and documents submitted along with the Application Form will undergo Written Test.
- Candidates shortlisted on the basis of their performance in the Written Test shall be subjected to Personal Interview.
- Candidates who have been short-listed on the basis of their performance in the Written Test for Jr. Engineering Assistant – IV (Fire & Safety) (Post Code 02) will have to first successfully meet the Minimum Physical Standards in order to qualify for Driving Test and Physical Endurance Test. Only those candidates who qualify in these two tests shall be prima facie eligible for Personal Interview
- Candidates will have to qualify at each stage of the selection process successfully and pre-employment medical fitness for being adjudged suitable for final selection.
- Candidates are advised to carefully read the full advertisement for details of educational qualification and other eligibility criteria before submission of on-line application.
- Candidates who are registered with Local Employment Exchange(s)/ District Sainik Resettlement Board/ Vocational Rehabilitation Centre for Persons With Disabilities (PWD) and meeting the prescribed eligibility criteria, whose names are sponsored to Gujarat Refinery against this notification are advised to apply Online, failing which their candidature will not be considered.
- Experience should be post-qualification only. Company Training period shall not be counted towards experience. However, the period of apprenticeship training in respect of candidates who have successfully completed Apprenticeship training under Apprentices Act, 1961 / Apprentices (Amendment) Act, 1973 in the relevant trade /discipline in any of IOCL Refineries or Industries as specified above in the Essential Qualification & Experience criteria for the relevant post shall be considered as experience. The candidature of only those candidates who have successfully completed Apprenticeship Training and have passed the All India Trade Test conducted by National Council for Vocational Training (NCVT) or Certificate of Proficiency issued by BOPT / BOAT shall be considered. Age relaxation equivalent to the period of Apprenticeship training shall be given to Apprentices. However, no additional age relaxation will be allowed.
- The cut-off date for reckoning educational qualification, experience, age etc. shall be 01/11/2014.
- Wherever CGPA/OGPA or Letter Grade is awarded in the Diploma/Degree examination, its equivalent percentage of marks and class/division must be indicated in the application form as per the norms adopted by University/Institute.
- Caste certificate to be produced by reserved category candidates in the proforma prescribed by the Govt. and issued by Competent Authority only.
- For claiming the benefit of OBC category, the candidate should submit latest caste certificate as per the proforma prescribed by Govt. of India, which would, among others, specifically mention that the candidate does not belong to the persons/sections (creamy layer) as mentioned in column 3 of the schedule to the Department of Personnel and Training in the Government of India OM No. 36012/22/93-Estt. (SCT) dated 8.9.1993 and revised guidelines issued from time to time. Candidates belonging to OBC Category but falling in creamy layer are not entitled to OBC reservation benefits. Accordingly such candidates may choose to apply under “Unreserved” category for the positions provided they meet the age criteria applicable to unreserved candidates and indicate their category as “UR”. Ours being a Govt. of India, Public Sector Undertaking, only those community that are mentioned in the common / Central list of OBC prepared by Central Govt. shall be treated as OBC for the purpose of reservation.
- Candidates employed in Govt. Dept’/ PSUs/ Autonomous bodies should first apply through Online Application system and forward/ submit the printout of the Application Form with necessary enclosures through proper channel. Such candidates will also be required to submit “No Objection Certificate” at the time of Personal Interview and Release Order from the employer at the time of joining.
- Ex-servicemen fulfilling eligibility criteria can apply against the above posts along with relevant service certificates, Discharge Certificate and qualification documents prescribed above. Ex-servicemen applying for the above vacancies must submit a certificate indicating the equivalence of their qualification to that advertised at the time of Personal Interview, if they qualify, in the Written Test.
- General and OBC category candidates are required to submit the Crossed Demand Draft of Rs.150/-(non-refundable) in favor of ‘ACCOUNTS OFFICER, GUJARAT REFINERY’, payable at Vadodara, towards the payment of Application Fee. No other mode of payment shall be accepted. (SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen/PWD candidates are exempted from payment of Application Fee)
Requirement before filling on-line application form:
The candidate must have an active e-mail ID, which must be valid for one year, as all future communications with candidate will take place through e-mail. Candidates belonging to General and OBC category are required to submit the details of Crossed Demand Draft of Rs.150/- (Non-refundable) in favor of ‘ACCOUNTS OFFICER, GUJARAT REFINERY’, payable at Vadodara, towards the payment of Application Fee. No other mode of payment shall be accepted. (SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen/PWD candidates are exempted from payment of Application Fee). The candidate should have the relevant documents / certificates pertaining to age / qualification, caste, experience, demand draft (if required) etc. ready before applying on-line. The candidate should ascertain the correctness of the information being provided in ‘Online Application’ before final submission of the on-line application form. The candidate shall be wholly responsible for the information so provided in the on-line application form.
How to Apply:
- Candidates meeting the above prescribed eligibility criteria in all respect, may visit our website www.gujaratrefinery.in and apply on-line from 15th November 2014 to 10th December 2014.
- After successfully applying / registering on-line application, the candidate must take a print out of the filled in online application form, affix his / her recent passport sized photograph, put his / her signature in the space provided for the purpose.
- Print-out of the online Application Form alongwith attested copies of the following documents are required to be submitted through Ordinary Post Only to Chief Human Resource Manager, Gujarat Refinery, Indian Oil Corporation Ltd., PO: Jawaharnagar, Dist: Vadodara – 391 320, latest by 20th December 2014 by 05:30 p.m.: i. Proof of Date of Birth (Birth Certificate/ High School Certificate issued by state / central board as age proof.) ii. Photo Identity Proof (Driving License/Voter Id/ PAN Card/ Adhaar Card/ Passport) iii. Mark-sheets of all years/ semester starting from 10th Standard (Boards), iv. Caste Certificate/ Disability Certificate (PWD)/ Discharge Certificate (XSM) (wherever applicable), v. Proof of requisite post qualification experience as stipulated above. Experience may be supported with experience certificate or appointment letter and last salary slip/ latest salary slip or release order etc. issued by the employer. vi. Relevant Apprenticeship Documents (Certificate of passing of All India Trade Test conducted by National Council for Vocational Training (NCVT) or Certificate of Proficiency issued by BOPT / BOAT) and vii. Crossed Demand Draft towards Application Fee (applicable for GEN & OBC candidates – for details refer point no. 9 above)
- Candidates should super scribe the Name of Post Applied for & Post Code, on the top of the envelope.
- The last date of receipt duly completed printout of Online Application Form along with required documents is 20th December 2014.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last date to apply: 10.12.2014