Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCl) invites online application for the recruitment of 77 Engineering Assistant, Quality Control Analyst for Diploma / B.Sc/ M.Sc holders
|Company name||Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCl|
|Posts||Engineering Assistant, Quality Control Analyst|
|Qualification||Diploma / B.Sc/ M.Sc|
|Salary||Rs.11,900-32,000 /- p.m|
|Total Vacancy||77 Posts|
|Location||Haldia, West Bengal|
|Application Last date||December 1, 2014|
Details of Post :
|Name of Post||Qualification||# of Vacancy||Pay scale|
|Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Production)||
||48||INR 11900-32000/- Per Month|
|Junior Quality Control Analyst-IV||
||2||INR 11900-32000/- Per Month|
|Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (F&S)||
||1||INR 11900-32000/- Per Month|
|Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (MECH-CC)||
||2||INR 11900-32000/- Per Month|
|Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (INST)||
||3||INR 11900-32000/- Per Month|
|Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (ELEC)/P&U (Electrical||
||4||INR 11900-32000/- Per Month|
|Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (P&U)||
||13||INR 11900-32000/- Per Month|
- Selection would be based on Written Test/Trade Test and Personal interview. The candidates will have to pass successfully through each stage of the selection process including medical fitness for being adjudged suitable for selection. The candidature of the applicant would be provisional and subject to verification of certificates / testimonials, experience etc.
- Filling up of vacancies is solely at the discretion of the management based on suitability of candidates and no claim will arise for appointment, if vacancies are not filled due to unsuitability/insufficient number of candidates.
SC/ST/PWD/EXSM (Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe / Person With Disability / Ex- Serviceman) candidates are exempted from payment of application fee. Candidates from other categories should submit a crossed Demand Draft of Rs.100/- (Rs. One Hundred Only) as application fee (non-refundable) in favour of Indian Oil Corporation Ltd., Payable at State Bank of India, Haldia Refinery Campus Branch. (Branch Code: 7090). Candidates must write their full name and address on the back side of the Demand Draft. The Demand draft (where applicable) must be submitted along with the print out of the on-line application form at the time of appearing for the Written Test and should be the same demand draft as mentioned in the on-line application form.
- Candidates are advised to carefully read the full advertisement for details of educational qualification and other eligibility criteria before submission of on-line application.
- For the unreserved posts, SC/ST/OBC candidates shall be considered under General standard of merit and no relaxation shall be extended to them on the basis of belonging to SC/ST/OBC category.
- Applicants from Government / Semi Government / Public Sector Organization must produce “No Objection Certificate” at the time of appearing in the Interview. In case the candidate fails to do so, his candidature will not be considered.
- Diploma in different trades is to be of 3 years duration. In case of institutes offering 02 years diploma courses in the above mentioned trades, certification of equivalence (to a 03 years course) from AICTE is essential, failing which the application is liable to be rejected.
- Canvassing in any form is liable to render the candidate ineligible for any of the above posts.
- Candidates belonging to OBC category should submit proper caste certificate as per the proforma of Govt. of India which should among others specifically mention that he does not belong to the persons/sections (creamy layer) as mentioned in column 3 of the schedule to the department of personnel and training in the Govt. of India OM No 36012/22/93-Estt (SCT dtd. 08/09/1993).
- Candidates possessing professional qualifications such as B.E. or equivalent, MBA or equivalent / MCA shall not be considered for the above notified posts.
- One candidate can apply for one post only. Candidates applying for more than one post will not be considered for any of the posts.
- The decision of the Management in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of the applications, mode of selection etc. will be final.
- In case it is detected at any stage of recruitment or thereafter, that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility norms and / or that he has furnished any incorrect / doctored / false information / certificate / documents or has suppressed any material fact(s), his candidature will stand cancelled. If any of these shortcomings is / are detected even after appointment, his services are liable to be terminated.
- The Written Test/ Trade Test /Personal Interview are likely to be held in the month of January 2015. The exact date, place and time will be communicated subsequently
How to apply
- Candidates meeting the above prescribed eligibility criteria may visit our website www.paradiprefinery.in (click on e-recruitment Haldia e-recruitment) and apply on-line between 10-11-2014 to 01-12-2014. Incomplete on-line applications will be rejected. Online application will be closed after 01.12.2014. Only online mode of applications will be accepted.
- After successfully applying/registering on-line application, the candidate must take a print out of the filled in on-line application form, affix his photograph, sign at the specified place provided for the purpose and produce the same at the time of Written Test. Copies of certificates pertaining to age, qualification, caste, experience, demand draft (where applicable) etc. must be attached along with the print out of the on-line application form to be submitted at the time of appearing for the Written Test. Original certificates are also required to be brought at the time of Written Test / Trade Test/ Interview for verification.
- In case of any clarification, please contact Shri S K Guddu, Manager (Employee Relations) on 03224 –223258 , email :[email protected] Shri Sandeep Kumar, Senior Employee Relations Officer on 03224-223228, email :[email protected]
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : December 1, 2014