Company Name: Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL)
Experience: 2 years of work experience
Details of Post :
We are looking for energetic and dedicated legal professionals (Indian Nationals only) with prior experience of 2 years for recruitment as Law Officers. Recruitment for the positions will be through Common Law Admission Test (CLAT)-2014( for post graduate programme) . Short-listing of candidates for further selection process (comprising Group Discussion (GD) & Group Task (GT) and Personal Interviews (PI)) will be based on CLAT-2014 (for post graduate programme) score. CLAT score from 2013 or any other previous examination is not valid. The eligibility criteria regarding disciplines, prescribed educational qualifications, age and other eligibility criteria and application procedure is mentioned below:
Educational Qualification Minimum educational qualification for Law Officers is:
- Candidates should have passed qualifying degree examination and awarded Bachelor‟s degree in Law (LLB or equivalent – full time degree) from recognized Indian Universities / Institutes. The degree should also enjoy recognition by the Bar Council. .
- Candidates (belonging to General and OBC category) should have secured 60% or more marks in qualifying degree examinations. It is relaxed to minimum 55% for Scheduled Caste (SC) /Scheduled Tribe (ST)/ Persons with Disabilities (PwD) candidates. In case any University/ Institute follows an evaluation system of awarding Letter Grade (‘A’/ ‘B’/ ‘C’ etc.) or Point Scale, a certificate from the University/ Institute establishing relationship between the Letter Grade (or Point Scale) with % of marks, should be submitted.
Professional Experience Candidates must have minimum 2 years of work experience (as on June 30, 2014) in the field of Law in India. They need to produce following documents, in original and photocopy, thereof duly attested by a Gazetted Officer, as proof of their work experience in the field of law:
Age Limit Maximum 30 years as on June 30, 2014 for the General Category candidates. Age relaxation for Other Backward Class (OBC) (Non Creamy Layer) / Scheduled Caste (SC) / Scheduled Tribe (ST) and Personse with Disability (PwD) Candidates will be applicable as per the Presidential Directive.
Remuneration Package Candidates will be selected as Law Officers (in grade „A‟) and will receive a starting Basic Pay of Rs.24900/-per month. In addition, the selected candidates will receive Dearness Allowance (DA) and other allowances, according to the rules of the Corporation in force, as amended from time to time.
How to apply
- CLAT-2014 (for post graduate programme) is scheduled on 11thMay 2014. For detailed information on CLAT-2014, interested candidates may log on to http://www.clat.ac.in or websites of other National Law Universities. Candidates need to fill in and submit the CLAT-2014 application form on-line as instructed by the CLAT-2014 authorities and wait for the Admit Card/ Hall Ticket to get the CLAT-2014 Application Number, Roll Number and Control Number. The last date for receipt of filled-in CLAT-2014 application form at CLAT office is 31stMarch, 2014.
- On receipt of CLAT-2014 application number, roll number and the control number, the candidates need to apply to IndianOil on-line. The relevant link will be made available from 14thApril, 2014 at the „Career‟ link of IndianOil website. www.iocl.com. The candidates must fill-in the correct application number, roll number and control number from their CLAT-2014 admit card/ hall ticket. In case of a mistake in any of these numbers made by any applicant at the time of filling in on-line application, it will not be possible to retrieve CLAT-2014 score from the database ( to be given by CLAT-2014 authorities).
- Candidates should click on the on-line application link, read the instructions carefully and fill-in the on-line application form giving accurate information including the CLAT-2014 application number, roll number and control number.
- Upon completion, the candidate should submit the online application by clicking the Submit button at the bottom of the page. If the same is accepted, the system will generate a unique application ID along with the completed application form.
- Candidate must take a print out of completed application, affix his/her recent passport size photograph, put his/ her signature at the space provided and keep with him/ her safely for future reference. This print out of application should be kept in safe custody of the candidate. Candidates must not send this printout to any office of IndianOil. Please note that after the last date of submission of on-line application, candidates will not be able to take printout of their application.
- The passport size photograph affixed by the candidate should be the same submitted along with CLAT-2014 application form. In case the candidate is called for GD/GT and interview, he/she should come with this printed application form, along with CLAT-2014 admit card/ hall ticket and CLAT-2014 official score card.
- 11th May 2014 is the last date for receiving on-line applications by IndianOil.
- There is no separate application fee for applying in IndianOil CLAT-2014 on-line application form and information brochure is available on its website. The last date for receipt of filled-in CLAT-2014 application form is 31st March, 2014 There is no separate application fee for applying to IndianOil
Important dates to remember :
- Commencement of accessibility to/ submission of on-line Application Forms for CLAT-2014 January 01, 2014
- Last Date for submission of filled-in Application Form at CLAT Office March 31, 2014
- Accessibility of Admit Cards/ Hall Tickets of CLAT-2014 April 14, 2014
- Opening of On-line application module for receiving on-line application by IndianOil April 14, 2014
- CLAT-2014 examination May 11, 2014 (03.00 pm to 05.00pm)
- Last date of receiving ONLINE application by IndianOil May 11, 2014
How to Apply: