Indian Overseas Bank (IOB) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Inquiry Officers through recruitment notification – Indian Overseas Bank (IOB) Recruitment 2015 – ADVT NO.: HRDD/MISC/ 01 / 2015. Candidates who have completed Graduate, Post Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Overseas Bank (IOB)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Inquiry Officers on or before 30/06/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Indian Overseas Bank (IOB)
Vacancy Name : Inquiry Officers
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.15,000-75,000/-pm
Job Location : Chennai
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 30/06/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Indian Overseas Bank (IOB), Central Office, 763, Anna Salai, Chennai – 600002
Detail Of Indian Overseas Bank (IOB) Inquiry Officers Recruitment:
Indian Overseas Bank, a leading Public Sector Bank with headquarters in Chennai having geographical presence all over India and abroad, invites applications from eligible candidates, for empanelment of retired officials as Inquiry Officers for departmental proceedings initiated by the Bank. Please read this advertisement carefully and ensure the eligibility before sending the application. No fees to be paid.
- JOB DESCRIPTION The Inquiry Officer / Inquiry Authority shall be appointed by the Disciplinary Authority of the charge sheeted employee/ officer whose case is entrusted to him for conducting enquiry. He/She shall be entrusted with the enquiries on ‘case to case
basis’ by the Disciplinary Authority. Will act as Inquiry Authority and preside over the Inquiry. On completion of Inquiry, he/she shall be called for Presiding Officer’s brief and Defence brief. Then submit his/her Report / Findings to the concerned Disciplinary Authority.
- AGE Should not be more than 70 years as on 01.06.2015
- QUALIFICATION 1. Graduation / Post Graduation Degree 2. Candidates with Diploma in Personnel Management/ Industrial Relations, Labour Studies, Labour Administrative Law, Degree in Law will be preferred.
- WORK EXPERIENCE He/She should have worked in the capacity of not less than Senior Management Grade Scale IV prior to retirement in any Public Sector Bank. He/She should have a minimum period of 3 years field experience in the line of Vigilance and Non -Vigilance Departmental Inquiries.
- REMUNERATION A lump sum remuneration of Rs.15000/- for completion of one Departmental Inquiry (Per Charge Sheet) and if the number exceeds more than one charge sheet in a single file then for each additional charge sheet, a fixed sum of Rs.7,500/- will be paid subject to a maximum of Rs.75000/- per file. The amount of honorarium will be reduced to 50% if the enquiry is not completed within 6 months (except due to court stay or reasons beyond the control of Inquiry Officer). The final decision in this regard will be taken by the Bank. The entrustment of Number of cases to individual Inquiring Authorities would be decided on a case-to-case basis depending upon the exigencies.
- CLERICAL CHARGES Rs.1500/- per departmental enquiry report/case (Charge sheet), towards clerical and stenographic work which the Inquiry Officer has to arrange by himself.
- CONVEYANCE (LOCAL) Rs.1000/- per case file (applicable only if the place of enquiry is A or B or C class cities). In case of travel to outstation for conducting enquiry, if necessary, eligible TA/HA at the rate applicable to the serving officers of equivalent rank at the time of retirement, shall be paid.
- NOTICE PERIOD FOR REMOVAL FROM EMPANELMENT Shall be terminated at any time by the appointing Authority, without notice and without assigning any reasons
- FACILITIES FOR WORKING Shall be provided with the necessary infrastructure for holding enquiry besides the stationery / postage by the bank
- PLACE OF EMPANELMENT Anywhere in India, depending on the case allotted to the member.
- EMPANELMENT PERIOD Will be empanelled for a period of three years subject to an annual review by Chief Vigilance Officer (CVO) of our Bank
Selection Procedure For Indian Overseas Bank (IOB) – Inquiry Officers Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 30/06/2015
- After scrutiny of the applications received, only eligible candidates will be called for Personal Interview. The short-listing and call for interview will be on the basis of the details provided by the candidates in the “Application Form” & documents forwarded along with the “Application Form”. The Bank would be free to reject the candidature of any candidate at any stage of the empanelment process, if he / she is found to be ineligible and / or furnished incorrect or false information / certificates / documents or has suppressed any material facts. The member (retired officials) who have already empanelled as Inquiry Officers in our Bank, and if they are willing to continue their empanelment, they have to apply afresh as per the notification / advertisement.
- Bank reserves the right to shortlist requisite number of candidates based on the qualification of the candidate, experience and suitability of the candidates, as decided by the Bank and only those shortlisted candidates will be called for Interview or by any other process as decided by the Bank . The interview venue, time & date for Interview will be informed to the shortlisted candidates in the Interview call letter and candidates have to attend the same at their own cost. Based on the number of applications we may conduct Web Based Interview also. The call letter will be sent by email only. The details of shortlisted candidates for Interview or any other process will be hosted in our website. Request for change of Centre will not be entertained. However, the Bank reserves its right to change / add / cancel the selection process & schedule at its discretion, under unforeseen circumstances, if any. Change, if any, will be announced in our Bank’s website / by email. Bank will not be responsible for late receipt / non receipt of any communication from the Bank. Hence, candidates are requested to check their email and Bank’s website regularly, to keep track of the process.
- Incomplete applications / Applications without supporting documents will be rejected outright.
- All candidates will have to produce, if called for interview, originals as well as self-attested photocopies of documents in support of their eligibility such as age, educational qualification, experience or any other required certificate, failing which their candidature will be cancelled.
- Candidates who do not satisfy the eligibility criteria and who do not produce (for any reason) the originals as well as attested photocopies of all documents required to be submitted as advised in this notification and Interview call letter, whomsoever, shall not be permitted to attend the Interview, even though they might have obtained the desired level of qualification, experience etc., and have been called for Interview.
- Decision of the Bank in all matters regarding eligibility of the candidate, the stages at which such scrutiny of eligibility is to be undertaken, the documents to be produced for the purpose of the conduct of interview, selection and any other matter relating to empanelment will be final and binding on the candidate. Further, the Bank reserves right to stall / cancel the process partially / fully at any stage during the empanelment process at its discretion, which will be final and binding on the candidate.
- No correspondence or personal enquires shall be entertained by the Bank.
- In case of any dispute on account of interpretation in any version other than English, the English version shall prevail.
- Any dispute arising out of this advertisement shall be subject to the sole jurisdiction of courts situated at Chennai.
- The Bank, may at its discretion, add/change the selection methodology.
- Canvassing in any form will be treated as disqualification. Candidates in their own interest are advised to submit their applications well in time before the last date for submission. The Bank does not assume any responsibility for late receipt of applications submitted by the candidates/postal delay.
- Decision of the Bank in respect of all matters pertaining to this empanelment would be final and binding on all candidates
How To Apply For Inquiry Officers Vacancy in Indian Overseas Bank (IOB):
- Candidates should go through the detailed advertisement by clicking the Advertisement (English) available under the title “Empanelment of Retired officials as Inquiry Officers” in our website www.iob.in under “Careers” page and ensure candidate’s eligibility before applying for the said post.
- Candidates will have to download the “Application Form” from the website and fill in all the required details in the “Application Form”.
- Soft copy of the duly filled in “Application Form” should be received at firstname.lastname@example.org by email on or before 30.06.2015.
- Hard copies of Duly filed in “Application Form” along with self attested copies of the below mentioned requisite documents
- Document evidencing date of birth such as Birth Certificate or School leaving Certificate/ SSC/HSC Certificate.
- Final Degree Certificate &/Consolidated mark sheet in respect of passing graduation, post graduation degree & Professional Course.
- Work Experience Certificates from their employers clearly stating the period and nature of Employment/ duties. should be sent only by Registered post in a closed envelope super-scribed “APPLICATION FOR EMPANELMENT OF RETIRED OFFICIALS AS INQUIRY OFFICERS IN INDIAN OVERSEAS BANK”, to reach the prescribed address on or before 07.07.2015. THE DEPUTY GENERAL MANAGER CONDUCT & DISCIPLINARY ACTION CELL INDIAN OVERSEAS BANK CENTRAL OFFICE, SECOND FLOOR, MAIN BUILDING NO. 763, ANNA SALAI, CHENNAI – 600002 The complete set of documents should reach us on or before 07.07.2015 at the address given above. UNLESS THE APPLICATION FORM IS RECEIVED AT THE CORRECT SPECIFIED ADDRESS BY REGISTERED POST ALONG WITH COPIES OF OTHER STIPULATED DOCUMENTS, THE CANDIDATE’S APPLICATION WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED VALID
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 30/06/2015
Reference: Indian Overseas Bank (IOB) Recruitment 2015 – ADVT NO.: HRDD/MISC/ 01 / 2015