Indian Railways invites online application for the recruitment of Junior Engineer & More Vacancies for B.E/B.Tech/ Diploma/ BCA/ B.Sc/ Matriculation holders
Company name : Indian Railways
Posts : Junior Engineer & More Vacancies
Qualification : B.E/B.Tech/ Diploma/ BCA/ B.Sc/ Matriculation
Salary : NA
No of Post : 6101
Location : Across India
Last date to apply : 19.10.2014
Details of Post :
Junior Engineer & More Vacancies
ONLINE applications are invited from eligible Indian Nationals for the following posts of Junior Engineer, Depot Material Superintendent, Chemical &Metallurgical Assistant, Senior Section Engineer, Chief Depot Material Superintendent. Applications complete in all respects should be submitted only ONLINE to the Railway Recruitment Board till 23.59 hrs of closing date.
- Name of the Posts:
- Senior Section Engineer: 1798 Posts
- P-Way: 282 Posts
- Bridge: 54 Posts
- Works: 208 Posts
- Civil: 82 Posts
- Estimator: 04 Posts
- Research Engineering: 02 Posts
- Workshop: 01 Post
- Mechanical Workshop: 121 Post
- Mechanical: 65 Posts
- Carriage & Wagon: 250 Posts
- Diesel Mechanical: 39 Posts
- Diesel Electrical: 25 Posts
- Diesel (A): 02 Posts
- Loco: 05 Posts
- J&T (Jig & Tools)/ (Drawing/ Design &Drawing) Mechanical: 11 Posts
- Drawing: 01 Post
- Design (Mechanical): 02 Posts
- Engineering Workshop: 02 Posts
- S&T Workshop: 02 Posts
- Mechanical/ Dy.Car/ BG & MG: 01 Post
- Electrical/ Electrical (GS): 259 Posts
- Electrical Operations: 02 Posts
- Electrical Maintenance: 01 Post
- Electrical (TRD): 47 Posts
- Electrical (TRS): 12 Posts
- Electrical/ RS: 07 Posts
- (Drawing/ Design & Drawing) Electrical: 25 Posts
- Signal: 121 Posts
- Telecommunication: 65 Posts
- Drawing/ S&T: 04 Posts
- (Research) Instrumentation: 02 Posts
- Track Machine: 79 Posts
- Printing Press: 12 Posts
- Engineer/ Melt: 03 Posts
- Chief Depot Material Superindent: 52 Posts
- Junior Engineer: 3967 Posts
- P-Way: 517 Posts
- Works: 185 Posts
- Bridge: 76 Posts
- Drawing/ Drawing & Design (Civil): 167 Posts
- Estimator/ Senior Estimator: 17 Posts
- (Design) Civil: 20 Posts
- (Research) Engineering: 06 Posts
- Mechanical Workshop: 446 Posts
- (W/ Shop) Engine Development: 01 Post
- Mechanical: 242 Posts
- Carriage & Wagon (Open Line): 542 Posts
- Mechanical: 02 Posts
- Mechanical (MWT): 02 Posts
- (Research) Mechanical: 03 Posts
- Diesel Mechanical: 162 Posts
- Diesel Electrical: 80 Posts
- Loco: 27 Posts
- (Drawing/ Design/ Designing& Drawing) Mechanical/ Mechanical Design: 73 Posts
- J&T (Jig & Tools): 08 Posts
- (Design) Carriage & Wagon: 08 Posts
- Electrical/ Electrical General: 479 Posts
- Electrical/ TRD: 88 Posts
- Electrical: 10 Posts
- Electrical/ TRS: 71 Posts
- RS: 21 Posts
- (Design) Electrical: 12 Posts
- (Drawing/ Design/ Design & Drawing) Electrical: 67 Posts
- Signal: 189 Posts
- Telecommunication: 164 Posts
- Drawing/ Drawing & Design/ Signal/ S&T: 35 Posts
- Estimator (S&T): 01 Post
- Drawing: 02 Posts
- S&T Workshop: 03 Posts
- (Research) Instrumentation: 09 Posts
- IT: 93 Posts
- Track Machine: 109 Posts
- Engineering Workshop: 09 Posts
- Junior Engineer Plant: 01 Post
- Printing Press: 18 Posts
- Junior Engineer/ Melt: 02 Posts
- Depot Material Superindent: 105 Posts
- Chemical Metallurgical Assistant: 179 Posts
- Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be 20 – 35 years for Sr.No:A,B,E Posts, 18 – 33 years for Sr.No:C,D Posts as on 01-01-2015. Age relaxation will be applicable as per rules.
- Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Four years Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering or a Combination of any sub stream of Basic streams of Civil Engineering from a recognized University/ Institute for Sr.No:A(1-6) Posts, Degree in relevant field from a recognized University/ Institute for Sr.No:A(7,33,34),B Posts, Four years Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field for Sr.No:A(8-32) Posts, Three years Diploma in relevant field for Sr.No:C(1-35,37) Posts, PGDCA/ B.Sc (Computer Science)/ BCA/ DOEACC “A”level course of three years duration or equivalent from recognized University/ Institution for Sr.No:C(36) Post, Diploma in relevant field from a recognized University/ Institution for Sr.No:C(38,40),D Post, Matriculation or its equivalent, State Diploma or All India Certificate in Printing Technology obtained after 3 years course for Sr.No:C(39) Post, Degree in relevant field from Recognised University for Sr.No:E Post.
Shortlisted candidates will be called for written test/ document verification.
Candidates should pay Rs.100/- for UR/ OBC Male candidates through online using Net Banking or debit/ credit card (service charges apply for all other banks, other than SBI, which will be borne by the candidates) or through Challan form in SBI Branch, or Computerized Post Office Pay-in-Slip in SBI Branch (service charges apply). SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen/ Persons with Disability (PWD)/ Women/ Minorities and EBC candidates are exempted from fee.
HOW TO APPLY:
Candidates are required to apply ONLINE to any one RRB ONLY, separately for SSE and/or JE group, depending upon their eligibility, on the website of Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) as indicated in Para 15. Detailed instructions for filling up ONLINE applications are available on the website of RRB(s). Brief Instructions to fill up the same are given in Para Nos. 5 and 5 (A) of this notification. Application to more than one RRB for the same group will lead to rejection of all the applications for that group.
LAST DATE FOR RECEIPT OF APPLICATIONS:
The ONLINE application, complete in all respects, can be submitted to RRB concerned upto 19.10.2014 till 23.59 Hrs. No physical copy of application is required to be sent to RRBs.
CANDIDATES SHOULD NOTE THAT:- (i) Written examination for JE Group – Grade pay Rs 4200/- (Junior Engineer, Depot Material Superintendent, Chemical &Metallurgical Assistant)will be held on 14.12.2014 and for SSE Group – Grade pay Rs 4600/- (Senior Section Engineer, Chief Depot Material Superintendent,) on 21.12.2014 (on the same day by all Participating RRBs). (ii) As the examination is to be held by all RRBs simultaneously, candidates can submit ONLINE application to any one RRB only, for each group applications of candidates at any stage of recruitment process in case the candidates are not fulfilling the requisite criteria, and if appointed, such a candidate(s) are liable to be removed from service summarily. (d) Before applying for any post, candidates should satisfy themselves that they fulfill all the eligibility norms including educational qualification(s) and medical standard(s) (Refer Para 9). Candidates should ensure that they have requisite Educational/Technical qualifications from recognized Board/University/ Institute as on the date of submission of the application for this Centralised Employment Notice. Those awaiting results of the final examination need NOT apply.
AGE LIMIT: The lower and upper age limit indicated for a particular post(s) in the vacancy table will be reckoned as on 01.01.2015. The upper age limit is relaxable as under, subject to submission of requisite certificates: By 5 years for SC/ST candidates. By 3 years for OBC candidates. No age relaxation is allowed to SC/ST/OBC candidates applying against unreserved vacancies. For Ex-Servicemen, up to the extent of service rendered in Defence, plus 3 years, provided they have put in more than 6 months service after attestation. By 5 years for candidates who have ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period from 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989. By 10 years for Persons with Disabilities (PWD) (13 years for OBC and 15 years for SC/ST) Upper age limit in case of widows, divorced women and women judicially separated from husband but not remarried shall be 35 years for Unreserved, 38 years for OBC and 40 years for SC/ST candidates. For serving Group ”C” and erstwhile Group ‘D’ Railway Staff, Casual Labour and Substitutes, the upper age limit will be up to 40 years for Unreserved candidates, 45 years for SC/ST candidates and 43 years for OBC candidates, provided they have put in a minimum of 3 years service (continuous or in broken spells). For those working in Quai-Administrative offices of the Railway organization such as Railway Canteens, Co-operative Societies and institutes, the relaxation in upper age limit will be up to the length of service rendered, subject to a maximum of 5 years.
Instructions to Apply Online:
- Log on through the website http://www.rrbald.gov.in/.
- Click on the “ONLINE/E-Application” link.
- Click on the “New Registration” link.
- Fill the basic details carefully & select the post applied for.
- Fill the other details carefully and submit the application form.
- Registration Number & Password will be displayed on the screen.
- Login using the Registration Number and Password.
- Fill other relevant personal details
- Now pay the fee through Net Banking/ debit/ credit card/ challan form/ Pay-in-slip.
- In any branches of SBI (service Charges) apply.
- Download the blank “Template” by clicking on the link “Download Template”.
- Affix your colour photograph (of size 3.5 cm x 3.5 cm), clear left hand thumb impression, Signature and also copy the declaration
- Scan the duly filled “Template” in prescribed format.
- Submit the application form and take the printout copies of application form for future use.
- Even after final submission if a candidate wishes to make any modifications.
- Candidates have to pay Rs.100/- for modification for all category candidates.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 20-09-2014
- Last Date to Apply Online:19-10-2014 by 23:59 Hrs.
- Written examination is tentatively to be held for Jr Engineer Group: 14-12-2014
- Written examination is tentatively to be held for Sr Engineer Group: 21-12-2014.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 19.10.2014