Indian Rare Earths Limited (IREL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Officer & More Vacancies through recruitment notification – Indian Rare Earths Limited (IREL) Recruitment 2015 – HRM/P/2015/1. Candidates who have completed Graduate, Post Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Rare Earths Limited (IREL)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Officer & More Vacancies on or before 14/08/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Indian Rare Earths Limited (IREL)
Vacancy Name :Officer & More Vacancies
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate
Total No Of Vacancy : 38 Posts
Salary : Rs.16,400-54,500/-pm
Job Location :KOLKATA
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 14/08/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Indian Rare Earths Limited (IREL), POST BOX No. – 08, GENERAL POST OFFICE, KOLKATA – 700 001
Detail Of Indian Rare Earths Limited (IREL) Officer & More Vacancies Recruitment:
Indian Rare Earths Ltd (IREL) a Mini-Ratna category – I Public Sector Undertaking under the administrative control of the Department of Atomic Energy is the industry leader in the area of Beach Sand Minerals like Ilmenite, Rutile (titanium ores), Zircon, Monazite, Sillimanite, etc., and producer of Rare Earths (Lanthanides) Chemicals, Thorium Nitrate etc. The company requires proactive professionals for the following positions for its Corporate Office, Mumbai and its units at Aluva/Chavara in Kerala, Manavalakurichi in Tamil Nadu and Chatrapur in Odisha. Applications are invited from Indian nationals for the following posts on regular basis in the Industrial Dearness Allowance (IDA) pay scale.
|Name of the Posts||No. of Posts||Pay Scale
|Post qualification experience||Upper age
(Rs. in lakhs)
|1.||Manager (Marketing)||2||29100-54500 (E-4)||9 years||40||10.77|
|2.||Officer (Marketing)||3||16400-40500 (E-1)||1 year||35||6.00|
|9||20600-46500 (E-2)||3 years||35||7.53|
|4.||Sr. Officer (HRM)||4||20600-46500 (E-2)||3 years||35||7.53|
|5.||Dy. Manager (Security)||1||24900-50500 (E-3)||——||43||9.10|
CARRY FORWARD VACANCIES
|Name of the Posts||No. of Posts||Pay Scale
|Post qualification experience||Upper age
(Rs. in lakhs)
|6.||Sr. Manager (Marketing)||1||3290058000
|7.||Dy. Manager (HRM)||1||2490050500
|8.||Sr. Officer (HRM)||2||2060046500
|9.||Sr. Officer (Admin.)||1||2060046500
|10.||Sr. Officer (Medical)||1||2060046500
|As shown in table under
Sl. No.7 below
Mechanical : 2
Civil : 1
Mining : 2
Chemical : 3
Civil : 1
SR. MANAGER (MARKETING) / MANAGER (MARKETING):
- Technical qualification Only full time regular Engineering Degree i.e. B.E., B.Tech. and B.Sc. Engineering or M.Tech in Geo-exploration/Geo-Science from UGC recognized Indian Universities / UGC recognized Indian Deemed Universities or AICTE approved Indian Institutions / concerned statutory councils wherever applicable.
- Management Qualification Two years Post–Graduate Degree or Diploma in Management /Business Management with specialization in Marketing from reputed Institute /University(AICTE recognized) or P.G. Diploma from Indian Institute of Foreign Trade, New Delhi. In case of post graduate qualification in Management with specialization in Marketing duly recognized equivalent qualifications shall also be considered.
- Experience SR. MANAGER (MARKETING): 12 (Twelve) years post qualification executive experience after engineering graduation. Out of which experience should be in Marketing, Export, Import and Trading of Minerals and Chemicals in preceding five years as on 31.07.2015. 9 (Nine) years post qualification executive experience after engineering graduation. Out of which experience should be in Marketing, Export, Import and Trading of Minerals and Chemicals in preceding five years as on 31.07.2015.
- Desirable: Computer literacy with exposure in e-bidding/e-auction, market research, MIS and strategic planning for marketing of minerals.
- Technical qualification Only full time regular Engineering Degree i.e. B.E., B.Tech. and B.Sc. Engineering or M.Tech in Geo-exploration/Geo-Science from UGC recognized Indian Universities / UGC recognized Indian Deemed Universities or AICTE approved Indian Institutions / concerned statutory councils wherever applicable with 60% marks taking average of all the semesters/years irrespective of weightage given to any particular semester/year by the institution/university or CGPA equivalent to 60%.
- Management Qualification Two years Post–Graduate Degree or Diploma in Management /Business Management with specialization in Marketing from reputed Institute /University(AICTE recognized) or P.G.Diploma from Indian Institute of Foreign Trade, New Delhi with 60% marks taking average of all the semesters/years irrespective of weightage given to any particular semester/year by the institution/university or CGPA equivalent to 60%. In case of post graduate qualification in Management with specialization in Marketing duly recognized equivalent qualifications shall also be considered.
- Experience 01 (One) years post qualification executive experience after engineering graduation in Marketing, Export, Import and Trading of Minerals and Chemicals.
SR. OFFICER (FINANCE/INTERNAL AUDIT):
- Qualification: Chartered Accountant/Cost Accountant. (CMA)
- Job requirement : Accounts finalization in compliance with all statutory requirements, Treasury management that includes investment of surplus funds, negotiation with banks/Financial institutions for fund based/non-fund based facilities, Internal Audit, Corporate taxation, Indirect taxes, Costing, Budgeting, Dealing with various auditors, MIS, Forex management.
- Work Experience: (03) Three year of post qualification executive experience in any areas in Finance/Accounts/ Audit as on 31.07.2015.
DY. MANAGER (HRM) / SR. OFFICER (HRM):
- Qualification: Post Graduate Degree/Post Graduate Diploma /MBA/ MA/MSW (2 years full time course) with specialization in Human Resource Management, Personnel Management, Industrial Relations from reputed & recognized Universities/Institution approved by AICTE.
- Desirable : Degree in law .
- Job requirement: The incumbent will be required to handle HR System & Procedure, Role Profiling, Competency Mapping, Performance Management, Compensation Packages, Employee Relations, Training & Development, handling HR issues, Labour legislation, Wage negotiation, RTI matter, Disciplinary matter, Conciliation & labour matter, Welfare matter, CSR & Administration, Exposure to computerized environment is desirable.
- Experience: Dy. Manager (HRM): 6 (Six) years post qualification executive experience. Sr. Officer (HRM): 3 (Three) years post qualification executive experience.
SR. OFFICER (ADMIN.):
- Qualification: Post Graduate Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/MBA/MA/MSW (2 years full time course) with specialization in Human Resource Management, Personnel Management, Industrial Relations from reputed & recognized Universities/Institution approved by AICTE.
- Desirable : Degree in law
- Experience: 03 (Three) years post-qualification executive experience in General administration / Establishment / Public Relations, Liaison with Govt. authorities, arranging Pass port, Visa, Transport related work and hospitality.
- Qualification: Should be a Graduate and not below the rank of a Lieutenant or equivalent working/retired from Indian Defence Services OR should be a graduate and not below the rank of Asst. Commandant or equivalent in Para Military Services viz. CISF, CRPF, BSF, Upper age limit: 43 years, including relaxation for Ex-Serviceman.
SR. OFFICER (MEDICAL)/OFFICER (MEDICAL):
- Qualification: MBBS(Allopathic System) with internship from a recognized university and approved by the Medical Council of India. Candidates possessing MD(Allopathic System) are also eligible to apply. Preference will be given to candidates having PG certificate course in Industrial Health/Associate Fellow of Industrial Health from Central Labour Institute, Mumbai or any other recognized Institute of India.
Selection Procedure For Indian Rare Earths Limited (IREL) – Officer & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 14/08/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
- Only Indian Nationals need to apply. Mere submission of application will not entail right for claiming Appointment.
- Age and experience are to be counted as on 31.07.2015.
- Persons who have retired from the Govt./PSUs including Indian Rare Earths Ltd. under the Voluntary Retirement Scheme (VRS) will not be eligible to apply.
- The candidates are advised to ensure while applying that they fulfill the eligibility criteria and other requirements mentioned and that the particulars furnished by them are correct in all respect. In case it is detected at any stage of recruitment process that the candidate does not fulfill the eligibility criteria and/or does not comply with other requirements of this advertisement and /or he/she has furnished any incorrect or false information or has suppressed any material fact, his/her candidature is liable to be rejected. If any of the above shortcomings is or are detected even after appointment his/her services will be terminated without any notice.
- In order to regulate the number of candidates to be called for the test and/or interview, if so required, the Management reserves the right to raise the minimum eligibility standards/criteria, OR to relax the minimum eligibility standards/criteria including age limit in otherwise suitable candidates depending upon the response to the advertised posts.
- Merely meeting the above qualifications and experience shall not entitle a candidate to be called for interview. Only short-listed candidates will be notified for Test and/or Interview.
- Candidates called for interview will be reimbursed to and fro train fare from the nearest Railway Station from the shortest route as per the rules of the company.
- Depending on the requirements, the Company reserves the right to cancel/curtail the number of posts without any further notice and without assigning any reason thereof.
- All the above conditions of qualification, experience, age limit etc. are applicable to applicants from IREL also.
- Generation of registration slip does not imply acceptance of application or eligibility for the post.
- Eligible and interested candidates are advised to apply well in advance so as to avoid last minute errors in application. IREL management will not be responsible for any delay in submission of application caused due to the queries raised by the applicant and non-receipt of response thereof.
- Any legal proceedings in respect of any dispute with regard to the recruitment against this advertisement can be instituted only in Mumbai and Courts/Forums/Tribunals at Mumbai only shall have the sole and exclusive jurisdiction to try any such Case/Dispute.
- Please visit our website http://www.irel.gov.in and click on ‘Recruitment’ Directory for more information.
- Any corrigendum/addendum in respect of the above advertisement shall be made available only on our official website http://www.irel.gov.in . No further press add will be given. Hence, prospective applicants are advised to visit IREL website http://www.irel.gov.in regularly for above purpose. Forwarding of applications of candidates from Govt. and Public Sector Undertaking after submitting online application: a) Printout of Online Applications along with all documents of candidates working in State Government/Central Government /Semi-Government/Autonomous Bodies/State and Central PSUs etc. are to be sent through proper channel or produce NOC at the time of interview. b) In the event of selection, such candidates will be entitled for benefits of carry forward of past service provided his / her employer agree for the same. c) In case the applications are not received through proper channel or the candidate is not in a position to produce “No Objection Certificate” (NOC) at the time of interview, then he/she will be allowed to attend the interview subject to furnishing an undertaking/declaration to the effect that they shall forgo the benefits of carry forward of past service from his/her previous employer to IREL. d) In case the selected candidate is in a position to submit a consent letter / NOC from his previous employer with respect to transfer of service benefits, even afterwards, he/she will be entitled for the same on joining IREL e) In the event of selection, all such candidates will be allowed to join IREL only on production of proper relieving order from their previous employer.
How To Apply For Officer & More Vacancies Vacancy in Indian Rare Earths Limited (IREL):
- Log on to Indian Rare Earths Limited website http://www.irel.gov.in and navigate to the Recruitment section -> Advertisement
- Click on the link – Application to posts published in Advt. No. Advertisement No. HRM/P/2015/1.
- Please find the detailed instructions – ‘How to Fill up the Application Form’ in the website.
- Please select the appropriate post to which the application is intended. Note that applications to multiple posts is accepted but multiple application to a single post will lead to cancellation of the candidature.
- Please Note that the scanned documents being uploaded should not exceed 300kb in file size.
- Take the printout of the registration slip generated as acknowledgement of your application. Please note that registration slip does not guarantee selection for the interview process as interview call letters will be issued strictly based on the published eligibility criteria in Advt. No. HRM/P/2015/1.
- An email and SMS will be sent with the registration number to the email id/ mobile number entered. The registration number and the email-id maybe used to make changes to the information submitted till the last date of application. The same login credentials maybe used to view the status.
- Individual call letters will be sent to the registered email id and same will be intimated through SMS to the registered mobile number and by post to the provisionally eligible candidates. The list will also be available in the IREL website.
- List of “Non –eligible” candidates and the reasons for rejection will be available in the IREL website. Any queries relating to reasons for rejection may be mailed to: [email protected]
- While applying online, candidates should keep a scanned copy of their passport size colour photograph, their signature, Date of birth certificate (DOB), Prescribed Qualification, Experience, caste certificate and Disability Certificate, as applicable, in jpeg format. Photograph uploaded must have the following properties : a. Dimension should be 600X600 pixels b. Photo must be less than 06 months old c. Full frontal of the face looking at the camera d. Close up of head and top of shoulders Please note that the 02 copy of the same photograph must be retained till the selection process is completed.
- Signature uploaded must have the dimensions 600 X 150 pixel
- Uploaded scan copy of DOB certificate, Prescribed Qualification, Experience, caste certificate and Disability Certificate, Discharge certificate from Defence Services as applicable.
- In case of difficulty relating to process of application or for reporting any difficulties encountered, candidates may contact on email [email protected] or numbers 022-24382042.
- Printout of Online Application, registration slip along with self-certified copies of following documents in support of – a. Date of Birth (DOB) proof: I. Xth Std. Passing Certificate indicating DOB OR II. School Leaving Certificate OR III. Birth Certificate. b. certificate in respect of Prescribed Qualification I. Mark sheets indicating date of declaration of result. II. Final Degree Certificate. c. Experience (as applicable) I. Past Employment: • Experience letter indicating the date of joining as well as relieving. II. Current Employment : • Proof of date of joining – which is issued after joining along with appointment letter. d. Cast certificate and Disability certificate as mentioned in advertisement (if applicable). e. Discharge certificate from Defence Services (for Ex- serviceman). must be forwarded in an envelope superscribing “Advertisement Ref. No. & Post applied for” to following address POST BOX No. – 08, GENERAL POST OFFICE, KOLKATA – 700 001. These documents must be the same as those uploaded by applying online. IREL will not be responsible for any delay/loss in postal transit of any application or communication. Print out of online Applications along with required testimonial /certificate received after the due date shall not be considered.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 14/08/2015
Reference: Indian Rare Earths Limited (IREL) Recruitment 2015 – HRM/P/2015/1