Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Driver & More Vacancies through recruitment notification – Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) Recruitment 2015 – Advertisement No. ISRO HQ:ICRB:05:2015 DATED 04-09-2015. Candidates who have completed 10th, 12th, ITI can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Driver & More Vacancies on or before 24/09/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO)
Vacancy Name :Driver & More Vacancies
Educational Qualification : 10TH, 12TH, ITI
Total No Of Vacancy : 112 Posts
Salary : Rs.5,200-20,200/-pm
Job Location : Across India
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 24/09/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO), Across India
Detail Of Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) Driver & More Vacancies Recruitment:
To get the online application form, please click on the Post Name below for which you want to apply for.
|POST NO.||Post No.1||Post No.2||Post No.3|
|Name of the Post||LVD (Post No.1)
[To apply online, click here]
|HVD (Post No.2)
[To apply online, click here]
|SCD (Post No.3)
[To apply online, click here]
|Zone of Posting||Reservation status||Reservation status||Reservation status|
|In Ahmedabad zone, 1 (UR) vacancy of LVD is identified for RRSC (C), Nagpur and 1 (UR) vacancy of LVD is identified for ILC, Mumbai; In Bengaluru zone, 3 (1-UR, 1-OBC, 1-SC) vacancies of LVD and 2 (1-UR, 1-OBC) vacancies of HVD are identified for MCF, Hassan; In Thiruvananthapuram zone, 5 (3-UR, 1-OBC, 1-SC) vacancies of HVD are identified for IPRC, Mahendragiri.|
|UR – Unreserved, OBC – Other Backward Classes, SC – Scheduled Castes, ST – Scheduled Tribes|
|Reservation for Ex-servicemen||Reservation for Ex-servicemen||Reservation for Ex-servicemen|
|Pass in SSLC/SSC/Matric/10th Std.|
|Age Limit||35 years as on 24.09.2015 (40 years in case of SC/ST candidates and 38 years for OBC candidates, against posts reserved for these categories). Ex-Serviceman; Widows; Divorced women and women judicially separated from their husbands and who are not remarried; Meritorious Sportspersons are eligible for age relaxation as per Govt. of India orders.|
Pay and Allowances Selected candidates will be appointed as Light Vehicle Driver/Heavy Vehicle Driver/Staff Car Driver in the pay band of Rs.5200-20200 with grade pay of Rs.1,900/-. The gross emoluments in the minimum of pay band will at present be approximately Rs.15,123/-p.m. In addition, House Rent Allowance [HRA] and Transport Allowance at the prescribed rates in force at the place of posting will be paid for those who are not availing Departmental Housing and Transport facility, respectively. The employees will be governed by the New Pension Scheme. On employment in ISRO, other facilities are available such as medical facilities for self and dependants, subsidized canteen, transport allowance when official transport is not availed, limited housing facility for fresh entrants in lieu of HRA, Leave Travel Concession, Group Insurance, advances for purchase of conveyance, construction of house, etc as per Central Government orders.
Selection Procedure For Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) – Driver & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 24/09/2015
- The candidate should have passed SSLC/SSC/Matric/10th Std. for submission of application on line. Please note that the qualification prescribed is the MINIMUM requirement and the same does not automatically make candidates eligible for Written Test. The Written Test will be conducted on 08.11.2015 at seven venues viz., Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Chennai, Guwahati, Hyderabad, New Delhi and Thiruvananthapuram. However, the Organisation reserves the right to cancel/change the written test venue and re-allot the candidates to any other test centre. The call letters for the written test to the short-listed candidates will be sent by post during the 2nd week of October, 2015. Based on the performance in the Written Test, candidates will be short-listed for Skill Test and those who qualify in the Skill Test will be qualified for Interview, the schedule and venue of which will be notified. Final selection will be based on the performance of the candidates in the Written Test, Skill Test and Interview and those who secure minimum 60% aggaregate of all elements will be eligible for consideration for empanelment in the selection panel, in the order of merit. SC/ST/OBC/Ex-Servicemen candidates will be extended relaxation as per Govt of India orders. However, no relaxation is allowed to SC/ST/OBC/Ex-Servicemen in the Skill Test.
- The posts are temporary, but likely to continue.
- The appointees are liable to be posted in any of the Centres/Units of the Indian Space Research Organisation/Department of Space situated anywhere in India as and when required. For details of ISRO Centres/Units, please visit ISRO Centres You may note that, you may have to work in shifts, which may demand round the clock duty
- Candidates attending the interview will be reimbursed to and fro second-class train fare by the shortest route from the city indicated in the on-line
- Application form to the place of interview (change of address and city for the purpose will not be entertained).
- Candidates called for interview will have to produce all relevant original documents in proof of details furnished in their applications submitted on-line, at the time of interview. If any information furnished on-line is found to be wrong or false, the candidate will not be interviewed and TA will not be paid. No TA will be paid for attending the Written Test.
- ISRO reserves the right not to fill up all or any of the posts, if it so desires. Only Indian Nationals need apply.
- No interim correspondence will be entertained. In case of any clarification candidates may send their mail to [email protected] strives to have a workforce which reflects gender balance and women candidates are encouraged to apply. It is for the candidate to ensure that he / she fulfills the eligibility criteria and complied with the requirements and adhered to the instructions contained in this advertisement as well as in the application form. Candidates are, therefore, urged to carefully read the advertisement and complete the application form and submit the same as per instructions given in this regard.
- ISRO invites applications for the posts of Light Vehicle Driver (LVD), Heavy Vehicle Driver (HVD) and Staff Car Driver (SCD) in the pay band of Rs.5200-20200 with Grade Pay Rs.1,900/- for posting at various DOS/ISRO Centres/Units as indicated below
How To Apply For Driver & More Vacancies Vacancy in Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO):
- The application for on-line registration will be hosted in the ISRO web-site @ www.isro.gov.in during the period from 04.09.2015 to 24.09.2015. Candidates may visit our website to register their applications on-line between 04.09.2015 and 24.09.2015. Applications will be received on-line only. Upon registration, applicants will be provided with an on-line Registration Number, which should be carefully preserved for future reference. E-mail ID of the applicant will have to be provided in the application CORRECTLY and compulsorily. For those already in employment under Central/State Government, Public Sector Undertakings or Autonomous Bodies, the on-line application has to be invariably followed-up with a ‘No Objection Certificate’ from the employer concerned, duly indicating the name and Reg. No. on the reverse.
- Application Fee There will be an Application Fee of Rs.100/- (Rupees One Hundred Only) for each application. After registration of application on-line, the candidates have to down-load and print the personalized payment challan form, in triplicate, from the ISRO system which will contain the Name of the candidate, Registration Number, Receipt Account Number, Advertisement No., and Post Code. The candidates may visit the nearest branch of State Bank of India for remittance of application fee to Receipt Account (32034064593), by using the personalized payment challan of State Bank of India on any day between 04.09.2015 and 30.09.2015. The candidates may down-load and print the personalized payment challan from the ISRO system on any day between 04.09.2015 and 24.09.2015 and remit the application fee before the prescribed last date i.e., 30.09.2015. Upon remittance of the application fee, one copy of the challan form will be retained by State Bank [Bank copy] and remaining two parts will be given to the candidate. Out of the two challan parts, the candidate has to send one part of the challan form [ISRO copy] to the respective zone you have applied at the address given below by ORDINARY POST superscribing on the envelope “ICRB – RECRUITMENT OF LVD/HVD/SCD” within 7 days of filing of application and in any case not later than 07.10.2015. The remaining one copy of challan form [Applicant copy] shall be retained by the candidate for future reference. The payment shall be made through cash deposit only. Payment of Application Fee in any other form like cash, cheque, draft, money order, IPO, etc. are not allowed. Applications, in respect of which copy of challan form, after remittance of prescribed application fee [ISRO copy] is not received in the respective zones on or before 07.10.2015 will not be considered for further processing under any circumstances. Those candidates desirous to apply for the post No.3, have to separately remit application fee of Rs.100/-.
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 24/09/2015
Reference: Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) Recruitment 2015 – Advertisement No. ISRO HQ:ICRB:05:2015 DATED 04-09-2015