Indian Statistical Institute Chennai (ISI Chennai) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Linked Persons through recruitment notification – Indian Statistical Institute Chennai (ISI Chennai) Recruitment 2015 – REF.NO.ISICC/G26/15-16/26. Candidates who have completed M.Tech/ M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Statistical Institute Chennai (ISI Chennai)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Project Linked Persons on or before 31/05/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Indian Statistical Institute Chennai (ISI Chennai)
Vacancy Name : Project Linked Persons
Educational Qualification : M.E/M.Tech/ M.Sc
Total No Of Vacancy : 02 Posts
Salary : Rs.20,000-30,000/-pm
Job Location : Chennai
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 31/05/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Indian Statistical Institute Chennai (ISI Chennai), Chennai
The Indian Statistical Institute (ISI), a unique institution devoted to the research, teaching and application of statistics, natural sciences and social sciences. Founded by Professor P.C. Mahalanobis in Kolkata on 17th December, 1931, the institute gained the status of an Institution of National Importance by an act of the Indian Parliament, the Indian Statistical Institute act, in 1959. ISI is completely funded by Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation, Government of India. The Chennai Centre is actively invloved in research in areas of Statistics, Game Theory, Graph Theory, Logic, Cryptogaphy, Physics and Mathematics. We offer a Master’s program in Statistics, and Doctoral programs in Statistics, Computer Science, Mathematics and Statistical Quality Control.
Detail Of Indian Statistical Institute Chennai (ISI Chennai) Project Linked Persons Recruitment:
Two open project-linked positions Applications are invited for the recruitment of two Project-Linked Persons” to the Computer Science Unit of the Indian Statistical Institute, Chennai Centre, to work in Graph TheoryAlgorithms” under the following projects.
- Name Of the Project : 1. Intersection Representations for Graphs 2. Structural and Algorithmic Study of some Geometric Intersection Graph Classes
- Tenure: The position will be from the date of appointment till March 31, 2016. Continuation of the position beyond this date will be subject to the availability of funds and the selected candidates performance. The appointment could also be terminated at an earlier date in case the performance of the selected candidate is found to be unsatisfactory.
- Qualifications required: M..M.Tech, or equivalent in Computer Science or related subjects, MSc. or equivalent in Mathematics or related subjects. Candidates who are yet to receive their relevant degree may also apply provided they have a provisional degree certificate. Exposure to algorithms, graph theory or theoretical computer science is desirable.
- Age: Not exceeding 35 years as on April 1, 2015. The usual relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/Differently abled/Women candidates will be applicable. Age relaxation may be given to outstanding candidates or candidates with relevant experience.
- Remuneration: Rs. 20,000/- (Rupees twenty thousand only) to Rs. 30,000/- (Rupees thirty thousand only) per month (consolidated) depending on qualifications and experience.
Selection Procedure For Indian Statistical Institute Chennai (ISI Chennai) – Project Linked Persons Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 31/05/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Project Linked Persons Vacancy in Indian Statistical Institute Chennai (ISI Chennai):
Interested candidates are requested to send their CVs to [email protected] by May 31, 2015. Please make sure that the CV contains (a) Name of the applicant (in block letters), (b) Gender, c) Mailing address (present and permanent, (d) E-mail address, e) Telephone/ mobile number, f) Date of birth, g) Academic qualifications (with percentage of marks obtained in each examination), (h) Work experience (if any), (i) SC/ST/OBC/Differently abled status, and (j) Names and e-mail addresses of at least two references. This advertisement is also available on our website www.isichennai.res.in.iobs.php.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 31/05/2015
Reference: Indian Statistical Institute Chennai (ISI Chennai) Recruitment 2015 – REF.NO.ISICC/G26/15-16/26