Indian Statistical Institute (ISI Kolkata) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Chief Executive through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Post Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Statistical Institute (ISI Kolkata)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Chief Executive on or before 12.04.2015.Find more Information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Indian Statistical Institute (ISI Kolkata)|
|Vacancy Name||Chief Executive|
|Educational Qualification||Any Post Graduate|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 37,400-67,000/- p.m.|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||12.04.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Indian Statistical Institute (ISI Kolkata), Kolkata|
DETAIL OF INDIAN STATISTICAL INSTITUTE (ISI KOLKATA) CHIEF EXECUTIVE RECRUITMENT:
The Institute invites applications from dynamic persons for the post of CHIEF EXECUTIVE (ADMINISTRATION & FINANCE) on deputation basis from Central or State Government for a period of three years, initially and extendable for another two years.
- Chief Executive
- PAY BAND: Rs.37400-67000 along with Grade Pay of Rs.8900- per month plus other admissible allowances at Central Government rates.
- AGE: Preferably below 55 years.
- QUALIFICATIONS: A good post-graduate degree in any discipline with a degreediploma in management, relaxable in case of (i) a candidate having outstanding administrative ability and (ii) an officer on deputation from Government offices. The candidate should be tactful and experienced in personnel, financial and materials management as well as in general administration including public relations. Thorough knowledge of Government rules and regulations is essential. Interest in science and competence to handle highly responsible administrative assignments are important requirement. Competence in modern administrative practices including use of computers in all functional areas of management would be considered as an added qualification. The candidate must have occupied very senior position for at least 10 years in administration in Governmentautonomous bodies or in reputed academicresearch institutions out of which (i) at least 3 years should be in the pay band of Rs. 37400-67000 and Grade pay of Rs.8700/- or above or (ii) at least 6 years should be in the pay band of Rs.15600-39100 and Grade pay of Rs.7600 or above.
- JOB DESCRIPTION: To be in overall charge of general administration, personnel management (other than scientific & academic personnel, security, budget, finance and accounts of the Institute. The incumbent who must be a dynamic and resultoriented person having sufficient experience to run independently similar type of officeinstitution, shall report directly to the Director of the Institute. He shall render all necessary assistance to the Director in the matter of general administration, personnel management, budget and financial matters relating to the Institute including those of scientific divisions, outlying offices, branches and centre of the Institute. He shall exercise all powers as laid down in the Standing Service Orders (SSO) and, also Such powers, as delegated to him by the Director from time to time on financial and administrative matters. Being the principal officer in overall control of administrative services division, he shall function as the MemberSecretary of the JCC (Non-Scientific) and act as the Non-member Secretary of the Council. He shall liaise with the concerned ministries in Central Government, other bodies, committees etc. as and when necessary.
SELECTION PROCEDURE FOR INDIAN STATISTICAL INSTITUTE (ISI KOLKATA) – CHIEF EXECUTIVE POST:
- Candidates can apply on or before 12.04.2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
HOW TO APPLY FOR CHIEF EXECUTIVE VACANCY IN INDIAN STATISTICAL INSTITUTE (ISI KOLKATA) :
Typed applications in English only, duly signed by the candidate, should contain (1) Name and Address (in block letters), (2) Fathers /Husbands Name, 3) Date of Birth, 4) Qualification, 5) Experience, 6) Present Pay band and (7) Post applied for. The application, along with attested copies of all documentstestimonials, should reach the Director, Indian Statistical Institute, 203, B. T. Road, Kolkata – 700 108 within 30 days from the date of publication of this notification. An application received in any format other than the one specified above and without the required documentstestimonials shall be liable for rejection. The applications should be routed through proper channel. The Institute reserves the right to consider applications forwarded by the Central and State Government departments at any stage of its process. Short listed candidates may be called for an interview.
IMPORTANT DATES TO REMEMBER :
Last Date to Apply for this job 12.04.2015