Indian Statistical Institute (ISI Kolkata) has issued a recruitment notification for therecruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidateswho have completed M.E, M.Tech, M.Sc canapply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Statistical Institute (ISI Kolkata).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Junior Research Fellow. Walk in Interview will be held on 24/4/2015 at 10.30 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
|Company Name||Indian Statistical Institute (ISI Kolkata)|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Research Fellow|
|Educational Qualification||M.E/M.Tech, M.Sc|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Post|
|Walk in date to Apply for this job||24/4/2015|
|Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy||INDIAN STATISTICAL INSTITUTE 203 BARRACKPORE TRUNK ROAD KOLKATA- 700 108|
DETAIL OF INDIAN STATISTICAL INSTITUTE (ISI KOLKATA) JUNIOR RESEARCH FELLOW RECRUITMENT:
The Department of Science & Technology (DST), Government of India has established in the Institute the Center for Soft Computing Research: A National Facility (An Associate Institution of Indian Statistical Institute). Applications are invited for the following posts (on purely temporary basis) to work in the said Center. The tenure of appointment will initially be for one year and extendable based on yearly evaluation. Recruitment will be made in the following category depending on the availability and qualifications of candidates. Walk in interview (a short written test followed by interview) will be conducted on April 24, 2015 at 10:30A.. in the Center for Soft Computing Research for this.
- JUNIOR RESEARCH FELLOW
- No. of Positions
- Qualifications .M.Tech. or equivalent degree (with first class) in Computer ScienceEngineering, ElectronicsElectrical Engineering, Information Technology or equivalent degree in any of the following or related subjects like Computer ScienceEngineering, ElectronicsElectrical Engineering, Information Technology.
- Desirable : Knowledge in Image Processing, Pattern Recognition, Machine Learning and Soft Computing, and good knowledge in computer programming. o
- Fellowship : Rs. 18000/- (plus 30% HRA as per the norm of the Institute) permonth. OR Qualifications .Sc. or equivalent degree (with first class) in any of the following or related subjects: Computer ScienceEngineering, ElectronicsElectrical Engineering, Information Technology, Physics, Mathematics, and Statistics. NET (JRF) / GATE qualification is an essential requirement. Desirable Knowledge in Image Processing, Pattern Recognition, Machine Learning and Soft Computing, and good knowledge in computer programming
- Fellowship Rs. 16000/- (plus 30% HRA as per the norm of the Institute) per month.
- Age limit is 35 years as on 31st March, 2015. Usual relaxation for SCSTOBC and physically challenged candidates or candidates with relevant experience.
SELECTION PROCEDURE FOR INDIAN STATISTICAL INSTITUTE (ISI KOLKATA) – JUNIOR RESEARCH FELLOW POST:
- Written Test on 24/4/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
WALKIN PROCEDURE FOR JUNIOR RESEARCH FELLOW VACANCY IN INDIAN STATISTICAL INSTITUTE (ISI KOLKATA):
Candidate appearing for this interview should bring a resume which include Name, Fathers name, Address, E-mail, Phone No, Date of Birth, Academic Qualifications (with percentage of marks obtained in each examination starting from ” standard), experience, if any along with attested copies of all documents testimonials. The Institute reserves the right not to appoint any of the above.
IMPORTANT DATES TO REMEMBER :
Walk in date for this job : 24/4/2015
INDIAN STATISTICAL INSTITUTE 203 BARRACKPORE TRUNK ROAD KOLKATA- 700 108
Indian Statistical Institute (ISI Kolkata) Recruitment 2014 – No. 1-14/2006-Admn.I.