Indian Statistical Institute (ISI Kolkata) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Linked Person through recruitment notification – Indian Statistical Institute (ISI Kolkata) Recruitment 2015 – NO.PU/507/ADV/512. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Statistical Institute (ISI Kolkata).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Project Linked Person. Walk in Interview will be held on 24/7/2015 at 02.00 P.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Indian Statistical Institute (ISI Kolkata)
Vacancy Name : Project Linked Person
Educational Qualification : M.Sc
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs.14,000/- p.m
Job Location : Kolkata
Walk in date to Apply for this job: 24/7/2015
Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy: Indian Statistical Institute 203 B.T. Road, Kolkata – 108
Detail of Indian Statistical Institute (ISI Kolkata) Project Linked Person Recruitment:
Walk-in-interview will be conducted on 24 July 2015 from 02:00 p.m. at Sociological Research Unit. Giridih, for recruitment of one (01) Project linked person on purely temporary basis to work in the project titled “Contract Farming Participation and Emerging Trend in Agrarian Relations: The Case of Potato Growers in West Bengal” in Sociological Research Unit of the Indian Statistical Institute, Giridih.
- Qualifications : Essential: Post Graduate in any subject of Social Sciences from a recognized University/ Institute.
- Desirable: (a) Experience in Agrarian Studies/ Rural Development with knowledge in Statistical Packages, (b) Ability to conduct field study, (c) Knowledge in Data processing.
- Pay : R14000/- (Rupees Fourteen thousand only) per month (Consolidated).
- Tenure of appointment : Initially the appointment will be for six (06) months from the date of his/ her joining the institute which may be extended later/ terminated earlier based on performance and availability of the required fund.
- Age : 35 years as on 01 July 2015. Age may be relaxed for SC/ST/ OBC/Women/ differently abled candidates. Age relaxation may be given to outstanding candidates.
Selection Procedure for Indian Statistical Institute (ISI Kolkata) – Project Linked Person Post:
- Written Test on 24/7/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Project Linked Person vacancy in Indian Statistical Institute (ISI Kolkata):
Candidates appearing for the interview will be required to bring their current resume (signed) in English giving particulars of (a) Name (In block letters), (b) Permanent and Present Address, (c) E-mail Address (d) Telephone/ Mobile No., (e) Father’s / Husband’s Name, (f) Date of birth, (g) Academic Qualifications (with percentage of marks obtained in each examination), (h) Work Experience (if any), (i) SC/ST/OBC/differently abled status; along with originals and attested copies of all documents/testimonials addressed to the Professor-in-Charge, Social Sciences Division, Indian Statistical Institute, 203 B.T. Road, Kolkata – 700 108. Candidates should report to the office of the Sociological Research Unit, Indian Statistical Institute. ROSE VILLA, New Barganda, Giridih – 815301, Jharkhand. The Institute reserves the right not to appoint any of the above. This advertisement is also available on our website
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 24/7/2015
Indian Statistical Institute 203 B.T. Road, Kolkata – 108
Indian Statistical Institute (ISI Kolkata) Recruitment 2014 – NO.PU/507/ADV/512.