Indian Statistical Institute Kolkata (ISI Kolkata) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Linked Persons through recruitment notification – Indian Statistical Institute Kolkata (ISI Kolkata) Recruitment 2015 – NO.PU/507/ADV/NO.PU/507/ADV/409. Candidates who have completed M.A can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Statistical Institute Kolkata (ISI Kolkata)
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Project Linked Persons. Walk in Interview will be held on 11/6/2015 at 03.00 P.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Indian Statistical Institute Kolkata (ISI Kolkata)
Vacancy Name : Project Linked Persons
Educational Qualification : M.A
Total No Of Vacancy : 02 Posts
Salary : Rs.25,000 /-pm
Job Location : Kolkata
Walk in Date For This Job : 11/6/2015
Walkin Address For The Job Vacancy : Indian Statistical Institute Kolkata (ISI Kolkata), Kolkata
Indian Statistical Institute (ISI) Kolkata, a unique P. C. Mahalanobish institution devoted to the research, teaching and application of statistics, natural sciences and social sciences. Founded by Professor P.C. Mahalanobis in Kolkata on 17th December, 1931, the institute gained the status of an Institution of National Importance by an act of the Indian Parliament in 1959. The Headquarters of ISI is located in the northern fringe of the metropolis of Kolkata.
Detail Of Indian Statistical Institute Kolkata (ISI Kolkata) Project Linked Persons Recruitment:
Walk in-interview will be conducted on 11 June 2015 at 11:00 a.m. in the Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition (CVPR) Unit Seminar Room (8″ Floor, S. Bose Bhawan) for recruitment of two (02) Project linked persons (one for each of) purely on temporary basis to work in the following internal projects titled (1) Bangla Handwritten Text Image Corpus with Groundtruthand (2) Pattern Classification with Absent Features” in the Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition Unit of the Institute.
- Qualifications : Essential: B..B.Tech. in Information Technology/ Computer Science/ Electrical EngineeringElectronics, or MCA or equivalent. Desirable: Strong Programming skills. Strong Theoretical knowledge base for project titled Pattern Classification with Absent Features”
- Pay : Rs.18000/- (Rupees eighteen thousand only) to Rs.25000/- (Rupees Twenty five thousand only) per month (Consolidated pay with no other allowances) depending upon qualifications and work experience.
- Tenure of appointment : The duration of the appointment will be till 31 March 2016 from the date of his/her joining the institute which may be extended later terminated earlier based on performance and availability of the required fund.
- Age : 35 years as on 01 May 2015. Age may be relaxed for experienced and higher qualified candidates with usual relaxation of age for SCSTOBC/ Women and differently abled candidates.
Selection Procedure For Indian Statistical Institute Kolkata (ISI Kolkata) – Project Linked Persons Post:
- Written Test on 11/6/2015
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure For Project Linked Persons Vacancy in Indian Statistical Institute Kolkata (ISI Kolkata):
Candidates appearing in the written testinterview are requested to report within 11:00 am on 1 June. 2015 at the office of the CVPR Unit with their current Curriculum Vitae in English, giving particulars of (a) Name (In block letters), (b) Permanent & Local Address, c) E-mail Address (d) Telephone Mobile No, e) Fathers / Husbands Name, f) Date of birth, g) Academic Qualifications (with percentage of marks obtained in each examination, (h) Work Experience (if any), (i) SCSTOBCDifferently abled status along with original and self-attested copies of all documents/ testimonials (original documents are needed for verification. CVs with incomplete information will be summarily rejected. The Institute reserves the right not to appoint any of the above. This advertisement is also available on our website www.isical.ac.iniobs.php.
Important Dates To Remember :
Walk in Date for this job 11/6/2015
Human Genetics Unit, Indian Statistaal Institute, 203 B.. Road, Kolkata – 700 108
Indian Statistical Institute Kolkata (ISI Kolkata) Recruitment 2015 – NO.PU/507/ADV/409.