Indian Statistical Institute Kolkata (ISI Kolkata) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Assistant through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Statistical Institute Kolkata (ISI Kolkata).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Project Assistant. Walk in Interview will be held on 21/07/2015 at 12.00 Noon. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Indian Statistical Institute Kolkata (ISI Kolkata)
Vacancy Name : Project Assistant
Educational Qualification : M.Sc
Total No Of Vacancy :01 Posts
Job Location :Kolkata
Walk in Date to Apply For This Job : 21/07/2015
Walk in Address For The Job Vacancy : Agricultural & Ecological Research Unit, Kolkata
Detail Of Indian Statistical Institute Kolkata (ISI Kolkata) Project Assistant Recruitment:
An walk-in-interview will be conducted on 21 July 2015 at 12 Noon at the Indidn Statistical Institute, Kolkata for recruitment of one Project Assistant on purely temporary basis to work in the project titled ‘Fantastic yields in the system of rice intensification: fact or fallacy’ in the Agricultural & Ecological Research Unit, Kolkata. of the Institute.
- No of Post : 01
- Qualification : Post graduate degree in Applied Microbiology/Biotechnology/Agricultural Chemistry and Soil Science with consistently good academic record.
- Desirable : Knowledge in soil and plant and analysis, Experience in soil microbiological work.
- Salary : Rs.11,700/-pm
- Tenure of appointment : The tenure of appointment initially will be upto 31 March 2016 which may be extended later/terminated, depending on availability of funds & performance of the candidate.
- Age : Should not exceed 35 years as on 01 July 2015 with usual relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/Different disabled candidates. Age may be relaxed for highly deserving candidates.
Selection Procedure For Indian Statistical Institute Kolkata (ISI Kolkata) – Project Assistant Post:
- Written Test on 21/07/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure For Project Assistant vacancy in Indian Statistical Institute Kolkata (ISI Kolkata):
Candidates appearing for the interview will be required to bring with them the application addressed to the Professor-in-Charge, Biological Sciences Division, Indian Statistical Institute, Kolkata along with current resume (signed) in English giving particulars of (a) Name (In block letters), (b) Permanent and Present Address, (c) E-mail Address (d) Telephone/Mobile No., (e) Father’s / Husband’s Name, (f) Date of birth, (g) Academic Qualifications (with percentage of marks obtained in each examination), (h) Work Experience (if any), (i) SC/ST/OBC/differentially abled status; along with attested copies of all documents/testimonials. They should bring all original certificates for verification. Candidates will have to report to the Office of the Biological Anthropology Unit, Indian Statistical Institute, 203 B.T. Road, Kolkata – 700 108 on the day of interview half an hour before time. The Institute reserves the right not to appoint any of the above. This advertisement is also available on our website www.isical.ac.in/iobs.php.
Important Dates To Remember :
Walk in date for this job : 21/07/2015
VENUE : Agricultural & Ecological Research Unit, Kolkata