Indian Statistical Institute Kolkata (ISI Kolkata) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Linked Person through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed MA can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Statistical Institute Kolkata (ISI Kolkata)
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Project Linked Person. Walk in Interview will be held on 21/08/2015 at 02.00 P.M. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Indian Statistical Institute Kolkata (ISI Kolkata)
Vacancy Name :Project Linked Person
Educational Qualification : M.A
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.18,000/-pm
Job Location : Kolkata
Walkin Date For This Job : 26/08/2015
Walkin Address For The Job Vacancy : Indian Statistical Institute Kolkata (ISI Kolkata), Kolkata
Detail Of Indian Statistical Institute Kolkata (ISI Kolkata) Project Linked Person Recruitment:
Walk-in-interview will be conducted on 26 August 2015 at 02:00 p.m. in the Seminar Room 2 (Ground Floor, A.N. Kolmogorov Bhavan) for recruitment of one (01) Project linked person purely on temporary basis to work in the project titled “Genetic Mapping of Rare Variants, Multivariate and Longitudinal Phenotypes” undertaken in the Human Genetics Unit of the Institute, Kolkata.
- Qualifications : Master degree with consistently good academic record in Statistics with substantial experience in computer programming, data analysis and handling of statistical software packages. Preference will be given to candidates with a background in Biostatistics.
- Pay : Rs.18000/- (Rupees eighteen thousand only) per month (Consolidated).
- Tenure of : The appointment will be till 31 March 2016 from the date of his/her joining the appointment institute which may be extended laters terminated earlier based on performance and availability of the required fund.
- Age : 35 years as on 01 August 2015. Age may be relaxed for SC/ST/OBC/Women and differentially abled candidates. Age relaxation may be given to outstanding candidates or candidates with relevant experience.
Selection Procedure For Indian Statistical Institute Kolkata (ISI Kolkata) – Project Linked Person Post:
- 1. Written Test on 21/08/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure For Project Linked Person Vacancy in Indian Statistical Institute Kolkata (ISI Kolkata):
Candidates appearing for the interview are required to bring their current Curriculum Vitae in English (signed) along with covering letter addressed to the Professor-in-Charge, Biological Sciences Division, Indian Statistical Institute, Kolkata giving particulars of (a) Name (In block letters), (b) Mailing Address, (c) E-mail Address, (d) Telephone/Mobile No., (e) Parent’s/ Spouse Name, (f) Date of birth, (g) Academic Qualifications (with percentage of marks obtained in each examination), (h) Experience (if any), (i) SC/ST/OBC/Differentially abled status along with all attested photocopies of their certificates and also bring the original copies of the certificates for verification of photocopies. Candidates will have to report at 01:30 p.m. at the Human Genetics Unit (New Academic Building), Indian Statistical Institute, 203 B.T. Road, Kolkata – 700 108 on the day of the interview half an hour before the time. The Institute reserves the right not to appoint any of the above. This advertisement is also available on the website www.isical.ac.in/jobs.php.
Important Dates To Remember:
Walkin Date for this job 26/08/2015