Indian Statistical Institute Kolkata (ISI Kolkata) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project linked Persons through recruitment notification – Indian Statistical Institute Kolkata (ISI Kolkata) Recruitment 2015 – NO.PU/507/ADV/470. Candidates who have completed B.Tech, MCA can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Statistical Institute Kolkata (ISI Kolkata).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Scientific Assistant & More Vacancies. Walk in Interview will be held on 08/07/2015 at 11.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Indian Statistical Institute Kolkata (ISI Kolkata)
Vacancy Name : Project linked Persons
Educational Qualification : B.E/B.Tech, MCA
Total No Of Vacancy :03 posts
Job Location :Kolkata
Walk in Date to Apply For This Job : 08/07/2015
Walk in Address For The Job Vacancy : Indian Statistical Institute Kolkata (ISI Kolkata), Kolkata
Detail Of Indian Statistical Institute Kolkata (ISI Kolkata) Project linked Persons Recruitment:
Walkin interview will be conducted on 06 July, 2015 at 11:00 a.. in the Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition (CVPR) Unit Seminar Room (8th Floor, S. Bose Bhawan) for recruitment of three (03) Project linked Persons purely on temporary basis to work in the external project titled Development of Robust Document Analysis and Recognition System for Printed Indian Scripts.
- Qualifications : Essential: B..B.Tech. in Information Technology/ Computer Science/ Electrical Engineering/ Electronics or MCA or equivalent.
- Desirable: Strong Programming skills. Knowledge and experience in image processing.
- Pay : Rs.18000/- (Rupees eighteen thousand only) to Rs.25000/- (Rupees twenty five thousand only) per month (Consolidated pay with no other allowances) depending upon qualifications and work experience.
- Tenure of appointment : The duration of the appointment will be till 31 December 2015 from the date of his/ her joining the institute which may be terminated earlier based on performance and availability of the required fund.
- Age : 35 years as on 01 June, 2015. Age may be relaxed for SCSTOBCWomen and differently abled candidates. Age relaxation may be given to experienced and higher qualified candidates.
Selection Procedure For Indian Statistical Institute Kolkata (ISI Kolkata) – Project linked Persons Post:
- Written Test on 08/07/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure For Project linked Persons vacancy in Indian Statistical Institute Kolkata (ISI Kolkata):
Candidates appearing in the written test/ interview are requested to report within 11:00 a.. on 02 July 2015 at the office of the CVPR Unit with their current resume (signed), giving particulars including (a) Name (In block letters), (b) Permanent & Local Address, c) E-mail Address (d) Telephone/ Mobile No, e) Fathers / Husbands Name, f) Date of birth, g) Academic Qualifications (with percentage of marks obtained in each examination, (h) Work Experience (if any), (i) SC/ ST/ OBC/ PH status along with originals and self-attested copies of all documents/ testimonials (original documents are needed for verification. Candidates who are yet to obtain their final degree must produce a letter from the respective university or supervisor confirming that they have completed their course. CVs with incomplete information will be summarily rejected. The Institute reserves the right not to appoint any of the above. This advertisement is also available on our website
Important Dates To Remember :
Walk in date for this job : 08/07/2015
VENUE : Indian Statistical Institute Kolkata (ISI Kolkata), Kolkata
Reference: Indian Statistical Institute Kolkata (ISI Kolkata) Recruitment 2015 – NO.PU/507/ADV/470