Indian Telephone Industries (ITI Limited) invites application for the recruitment of Director (Production) with B.E/ B.Tech/ MBA holders
|Company name||Indian Telephone Industries (ITI Limited)|
|Qualification||B.E/ B.Tech/ MBA|
|Total Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Application Last date||07th January, 2015|
Details of Post :
|Name of Post||Qualification||# of Vacancy||Pay scale|
|Director (Production)||i) EXPERIENCE:The candidate should be an engineering graduate or equivalent, preferably in Electronics/Telecommunication, with good academic record from a recognized university/institution. He should have adequate experience at a senior level in a large organization of repute.Persons with MBA/Technical qualifications and having experience in telecommunication sector, and relevant technologies namely GSM, CDMA, IP, SDH, WDM etc. and the approval and quality control process followed in the telecom industry would have added advantage.Minimum qualification is relaxable in the case of internal candidates and Government officers with relevant and adequate background and experience||1||Rs.25,750-650-30,950/- p.m|
- PAY SCALE: (a) Central Public Sector Executives. Executives holding posts in the pay scale of:
- Rs. 7250-8250 (IDA)
- Rs. 9500–11500 (IDA) Post 01.01.1992
- Rs. 20500–26500 (IDA) Post 01.01.1997
- Rs. 51300–73000 (IDA) Post 01.01.2007
- Rs. 18400-22400 (CDA)
- Rs. 37400–67000 + GP Rs. 10000 (CDA) The minimum length of service required in the eligible scale will be one year for internal candidates, and two years for others as on the date of vacancy.
Government Officers :
Government officers of the level of Joint Secretary in Govt. of India or on equivalent scale of pay or Major General in the Army or equivalent rank in Navy/Air Force, on the date of application will be eligible for consideration on immediate absorption basis.
DURATION OF APPOINTMENT :
The appointment shall be for a period of five years or upto the date of superannuation whichever is earlier.
SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS :
Prospective candidates from the Central Public Sector and Government officers shall send their applications, through proper channel, in the format at Annexure I. The applications for various categories of the officers are routed through proper channel as follows:
- For Government Servants: through Cadre Controlling authority.
- For CMD’s/MD’s/Director’s in CPSE: through the concerned administrative ministry.
- For below Board level in CPSE: through the concerned CPSE.
CERTIFICATION BY CANDIDATE
- Candidate has to submit his/her willingness for the post at the time of interview itself clearly stating that he/she will join the post, if selected. If any candidate, does not initially give his/her willingness, he/she will not be interviewed.
- If any of the candidates who appeared for the interview and is selected by the PESB, gives his/her unwillingness after the interview is held, but before the appointment is processed, would be debarred for a period of two years for being considered for a Board level post in any PSE other than the one to which the candidate belongs.
- If any candidate gives his/her unwillingness after the issue of offer of appointment, he/she would be debarred for a period of two years from the date of offer of appointment from being considered for a Board level post in any PSE other than the one to which the candidate belongs.
- In the above cases, no request for relaxation or otherwise would be entertained.
HOW TO APPLY :
- Annexure-I may be downloaded from the website of PESB.
- Last date of receipt of applications in PESB is 07th JANUARY, 2015. No applicationshall be entertained under any circumstances after the stipulated date. Incomplete applications are liable to be REJECTED.
- Board reserves the right to shortlist candidates for interview.
- Applications are to be addressed to Shri Rajiv Rai, Secretary, Public Enterprises Selection Board, Public Enterprises Bhawan, Block No. 14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003.
- ALL CORRESPONDENCE WITH THE PUBLIC ENTERPRISES SELECTION BOARD SHOULD BE ADDRESSED TO SECRETARY, PUBLIC ENTERPRISES SELECTION BOARD ONLY.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 07th January, 2015