Indian Telephone Industries (ITI Limited) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Engineers & More Vacancies through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc, B.E, B.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Telephone Industries (ITI Limited)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Engineers & More Vacancies Job on or before 27/4/2015 Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Indian Telephone Industries (ITI Limited)|
|Vacancy Name||Engineers & More Vacancies|
|Educational Qualification||M.Sc, B.E/B.Tech|
|Total No of Vacancy||03 Post|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||30/4/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||ITI LIMITED (A Govt. of India ndertaking) BANGALORE PLANT, DOORAVANI NAGAR BANGALORE -560 016|
Detail of Indian Telephone Industries (ITI Limited) Engineers & More Vacancies Recruitment:
ITI Limited, the Country’s premier Telecom Company & Multi Unit Central Public Sector Undertaking is all set to take telecom and IT to greater and unexplored realms. The Company has also emerged as the Country’s leading total solutions provider in telecommunications. The company offers complete range of Telecom Products covering the whole spectrum of Switching, Transmission, Access and subscriber premises equipments. In line with the prevailing technology trend, ITI has made strides in CDMA and GSM Technology, manufacture of GSM – BTS and Infrastructure equipment. Besides offering the latest Telecom solutions and customized support to a variety of business, ITI has dedicated network system Unit for carrying out Installation and Commissioning of equipments and for undertaking turnkey Projects. The Company has set up state of the art Data Centre at Bangalore. As per the revival plan, ITI is concentrating more on manufacturing new Products in Defense and Railway sectors and the manufacturing of Solar Equipment, NGN products, GPON, NPR, LED Lighting systems and more. The Company is looking for Creative & Talented Professionals to be hired on Tenure basis for a period of Five Years, Which is extendable based on Company’s requirement and satisfactory performance of the Official.
- MATHEMATICIANS (Gr.2)
- Qualification: Candidate must possess First Class in Msc in Mathematics with two or more of following elective subjects. 1. Number Theory / Prime Number Theory 2. Cryptography / Elliptical Cryptography 3. Finite field
- Upper Age Limit: 35 years (as on the date of advertisement), relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST/PWD and Ex-Service personal and 3 years for OBC (Non creamy layer) in accordance with the Government of India guidelines. c. Preferred Exposure/Experience: In C / C++ Language. d. Job profile: To design and develop Proprietary Algorithms using block cipher and stream cipher and design of key generation soft ware for embedded encryption / crypto products and strength analysis / crypt analysis. The person is also responsible to get evaluation of crypto products for grading of the crypto products.
- COMPUTER SCIENCE ENGINEERS (Gr.2)
- Qualification: Candidate must possess First Class in BE / B Tech in Computer Science Engineering.
- Upper Age Limit: 35 years (as on the date of advertisement), relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST/PWD and Ex-Service personal and 3 years for OBC (Non creamy layer)in accordance with the Government of India guidelines. c. Programming Skills required: C / C++ Language and VC++ d. Preferred Exposure / Experience: Programming Skills in Java.
- Job profile: To stimulate Proprietary Algorithms using above programming languages, develop tools for carrying out crypto / strength analysis of embedded encryption / crypto products, GUI development and any other software tasks of R&D projects.
- Electronics & Communication Engineers (Gr.2):
- Qualification: Candidate must possess First Class in BE / B Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering.
- Upper Age Limit: 35 years (as on the date of advertisement), relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST/PWD and Ex-Service personal and 3 years for OBC (Non creamy layer) in accordance with the Government of India guidelines. c. Programming Skills required: C / C++ Language and VHDL Coding. d. Preferred Exposure/Experience: Exposure to design with xilinx / Altera Family of FPGAs. Debugging skill chip using scope / signal tap. Exposure to Algorithm design is an added advantage. e. Job profile: To stimulate Proprietary Algorithms in FPGA using VHDL, Debug using chip scope/signal tap and implement the proprietary Algorithm using FPGAs in embedded crypto products along with other firmware design and development required for non crypto products. Depending on the needs of the Company / customer, Demo / trails for the developed products shall we handled. Candidates with any other discipline / specialization which are not listed above are not eligible to apply and their application against this advertisement will not be considered & will be rejected. NOTE: Aggregate marks will be computed by taking average of the marks secured in all the subjects in different semester / Annual pattern of Examinations in the Engineering degree. Decimals will be ignored and will not be rounded off to the next higher integer (Marks secured, if any, in Diploma will not be considered for deriving the aggregate percentage of marks). If the evaluation is based on Grade system (CGPA / GPA etc) the same should compulsorily be converted into percentage of Marks as per the University / Institution norms and documents to this effect produced from the competent authority at the time of interview without fail.
Selection Procedure for Indian Telephone Industries (ITI Limited)- Engineers & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 30/4/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Engineers & More Vacancies Vacancy in Indian Telephone Industries (ITI Limited):
- Applications should be strictly submitted by ordinary / speed post. No application fee is required. Professionals ready to take up the challenge and meeting the requirements may download the prescribed Employment Application format and send the duly filled in application to the address furnished below so as to reach the undersigned on or before 30.04.2015. CHIEF MANAGER-HR (B) ITI LIMITED BANGALORE PLANT DOORAVANI NAGAR BANGALORE — 560 016
- Application should be accompanied with the following.
- Self attested photocopies of certificates and mark sheets in proof of Educational Qualification (X standard / SSLC and onwards) and Self Attested of Experience Certificate with a latest salary certificate containing detailed particulars of Basic Pay, Scale of Pay, Perks etc. Originals should be produced for verification at the time of Interview.
- SC/ST category candidates should attach attested photocopy of Caste Certificate issued by the competent authority Originals should be produced for verification at the time of Interview.
- OBC (Non-creamy layer) category candidates should attach attested photocopy of Community Certificate issued by the competent authority in the prescribed format (Not older than six months as on the date of advertisement). Originals should be produced for verification at the time of Interview. 4. PWD category candidates should attach self attested photocopy of valid disability certificates issued by the competent authority in the prescribed format. Originals should be produced for verification at the time of Interview.
- Ex-service category candidates should attach self attested copy of service certificate. Originals should be produced for verification at the time of Interview.
- In case of candidates from Govt. / Quasi Govt. / PSU, No Objection Letter from the present employer has to be produced at the time of Interview.
- Candidates are requested to check their eligibility criteria with regard to age, educational qualification and experience against the advertisement.
Important dates to remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 30/4/2015.