Company Name: Indo Tibetan Border Police Force
Details of Post :
RECRUITMENT FOR THE POST OFCONSTABLE (TRADESMEN) IN FOLLOWING TRADES:-
- Tailor (Male & Female)
- Gardener (Male only)
- Cobbler (Male only)
- Water Carrier (Male only)
- Safai Karamchari (Male only)
- Cook (Male only) –
- Washerman (Male only)
- Barber (Male only)
Applications are invited from eligible Indian citizens for filling up the vacancies of above posts, in Group ‘C’ Combatised (Non-Ministerial), on temporary basis likely to be permanent in Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force. The posts have All India liability and selected candidates can be posted anywhere in India and even abroad. On appointment, the candidates shall be governed by the ITBP Act and Rules.
The Last date of receipt of applications is 15/05/2014 for all states except for Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Ladakh Division of Jammu and Kashmir state, Lahaul and Spiti District and Pangi Sub Division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, the Union Territory of Andaman and Nicobar Islands and Lakshadweep for which last date is 22/05/2014.
Pay Scale – Pay Band -I, Rs. 5200 – 20200 Plus Grade Pay Rs. 2,000/- per month.
Name of Post : Constable (Tailor[Male & Female], Gardener & Cobbler[Male only])
- Age limit :18 to 23 years
- Minimum educational and other essential qualifications : (i) 10th Class pass from a recognized Board. (ii) Two years work experience in respective trade or One year certificate from Industrial Training Institute/Vocational Institute with at least one year experience in respective trade; or Two years Diploma from Industrial Training Institute in the trade.Note: So far as work experience in trade is concerned, self attestation of required experience will also be accepted.
Name of Post : Constable (Water Carrier/Safai Karamchari/ Cook /Washerman/Barber [Male only])
- Age limit :18 to 25 years
- Minimum educational and other essential qualifications : 10th Class pass from a recognized Board.
Eligible and interested candidates should send their Applications (duly filled in Hindi or English only) complete in all respects and Candidate’s Admit Card duly filled, in the prescribed proforma as per Annexure ‘I’ and Annexure ‘II’. The application, either type written or neatly hand written in ink/ball pen, on one side only on full size plain paper with passport size photographs affixed on application should be sent alongwithapplication fee, and enclosures to the Inspector General (Northern) Ftr, HQrs. ITB Police Force, PO-Seemadwar Distt. Dehradun (Uttarakhand) Pin code-248146. The application must reach on or before the prescribed last date i.e. 15th May, 2014 for all States except for Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Ladakh Division of Jammu and Kashmir State, Lahaul-Spiti District and Pangi Sub-Division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman & Nicobar Islands and Lakshadweep for which last date is 22nd May, 2014.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 15 May 2014
How to Apply: