Indo Tibetan Border Police Force (ITB) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Inspectors through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Any Degree can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indo Tibetan Border Police Force (ITB)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Inspectors on or before 11/03/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Indo Tibetan Border Police Force (ITB)|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduate|
|Total No of Vacancy||255 Posts|
|Salary||Rs.9,300 – 34,800/-pm|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||11/03/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Indo Tibetan Border Police Force (ITB), Block-2, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003|
DETAIL OF INDO TIBETAN BORDER POLICE FORCE (ITB)INSPECTORS RECRUITMENT:
Applications are invited Indian citizen for filling up two hundred fifty five (255) posts of Inspector (General Duty), Group ‘B’ Non-Gazetted (Non- Ministerial) in the Pay Band -2 Rs. 9300-34800/- with Grade Pay Rs. 4600/- and other allowances admissible to Central Government employees in Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force (Ministry of Home Affairs) Govt. of India, Delhi
- No of post : 255
- Salary : Pay Band -2 Rs. 9300-34800/- with Grade Pay Rs. 4600/-
- Eligibility criteria:- Inspector (General Duty) in analogous scale from other Central Armed Police Force or State Government Police Organizations. The departmental officers. in the feeder categories who in the direct line of promotion shall not be eligible for consideration for appointment 011 deputation. Similarly, deputations shall not be eligible for consideration for appointment
- The period of deputation including the period of deputation in another ex-cadre held immediately preceding this appointment in same or some other organization or department of the Central Government shall ordinarily not exceed three years.
- The maximum age-limit for appointment by deputation shall not be exceeding fifty two (52) years as on the closing date of receipt of application.
SELECTION PROCEDURE FOR INDO TIBETAN BORDER POLICE FORCE (ITB) – INSPECTORS POST:
- Candidates can apply on or before 11/03/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
HOW TO APPLY FOR INSPECTORS VACANCY IN INDO TIBETAN BORDER POLICE FORCE (ITB):
Application through proper channel of willing and suitable Subordinate officers along-with their bio-data in the prescribed proforma (encloses) as Annexure-II together with Up-to-date ACR dossiers . DE,Vigilance Clearance Certificate and lntegrity Certificate. should reach Sr., Admn Officer, Directorate General, Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force (MHA/Govt. of India), Block-2, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003 with in 2 Months from thedate of publication of this advertisement
IMPORTANT DATES TO REMEMBER :
Last Date to Apply for this job 11/03/2015