Thanks For Subscribing With Us! Check your Mail & Click Confirmation Link,To get the Latest Job Updates
INDUSIND BANK Hiring FRESHER’S for DOCUMENTATION OFFICER PROCESS
IndusInd Bank Hiring LLB, LLM freshers 2017 for Documentation Officer. Candidates who have completed LLB, LLM can apply for this job from IndusInd Bank.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
||0 – 2 yrs
|Total No Of Vacancy
Eligibility & Details:
Candidates can Get the Documentation Officer Post details such as Post name, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Job Description, Candidate Profile, Company Profile and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Documentation Officer
|Total Vacancy: Not Mentioned
|Education required: LLB, LLM
|Job Description:Not Mentioned
|Candidate Profile :
- Good knowledge of laws applicable to banking such as Negotiable Instruments Act, Transfer of Property Act, Contract Act, Companies Act, Banking Regulation Act etc
- Drafting & Vetting of Service provider agreements, Escrow agreements, CMS Agreements, ISDA Master and Schedule agreements, Lease and Leave & License agreements for branch premises, Information Technology Licenses and related agreements, Confidentiality agreements, Verification of title reports on premises etc.; and any other agreements and references not related to loans and advances.
- Updated knowledge of case laws.
|Last Date to Apply Online :28/02/2017
|Company Profile :IndusInd Bank Ltd. is a Customer-focused, technology-based, ISO 9001:2000 certified new generation private sector Bank with ambitious growth plan is looking for the following position.
- Aptitude Test
- Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original And photo Copies) :
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs