Industrial Credit and Investment Corporation of India (ICICI Bank) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Officers through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Industrial Credit and Investment Corporation of India (ICICI Bank).
Eligible candidates need not to apply onlinefor this Junior Officers. Walk in Interview will be held on 08-31 Jan, 2015 at 09.00 am. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
|Company Name||Industrial Credit and Investment Corporation of India (ICICI Bank)|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Officers|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduate|
|Total No of Vacancy||NA|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Walk in date to Apply for this job||08-31 Jan, 2015|
|Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy||Location differs for the post Please check Click Here for More Details|
DETAIL OF INDUSTRIAL CREDIT AND INVESTMENT CORPORATION OF INDIA (ICICI BANK) JUNIOR OFFICERS RECRUITMENT:
ICICI Bank hires young graduates to join its dynamic front line Sales Force. The selected applicants are trained at ICICI Bank Sales Academy. This training ensures that the applicants are well equipped in Selling Skills, Product Knowledge and Rules and Regulations pertaining to the job responsibility. The Sales Academy is one-of-its kind in the world and confers on its participants a Certification in Sales Management. The details of the job responsibility and the Sales Academy are outlined below
- Education: Graduates in any stream (Engineers & MBAs ineligible)
- Age: 20 to 26 years
- Job Responsibilities: Responsible for achieving the monthly sales targets, assigned to him/her, for various products and services offered by ICICI Bank. Cross sell new product and service opportunities. Market mapping, customer mapping, competitor mapping in the geography assigned. Proactively identify sales prospects and do business development activities in the geography assigned. Follow up on new leads and referrals to generate business. Follow the various internal guidelines and procedures of the bank. Ensure customer satisfaction. Resolve customer queries/issues. Maintain periodic status reports, including daily activity report and calls/follow-ups made
SELECTION PROCEDURE FOR INDUSTRIAL CREDIT AND INVESTMENT CORPORATION OF INDIA (ICICI BANK) – JUNIOR OFFICERS POST:
- Written Test on 08-31 Jan, 2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
WALKIN PROCEDURE FOR JUNIOR OFFICERS VACANCY IN INDUSTRIAL CREDIT AND INVESTMENT CORPORATION OF INDIA (ICICI BANK):
Eligible candidates Walk in on 08-Jan-15 to 10-Jan-15,12-Jan-15 to 13-Jan-15, 15-Jan-15 to 17-Jan-15,19-Jan-15 to 24-Jan-15,27-Jan-15 to 31-Jan-15 Time : 9Am To 4 Pm.
IMPORTANT DATES TO REMEMBER :
Walk in date for this job : 08-31 Jan, 2015
Venue : Multiple (Gujarat, MP, Mumbai, ROMG, Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Kerala, Tamil Nadu, NCR, PHC, Rajasthan, UP, Assam, Chattisgarh, Jharkhand, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Orissa, West Bengal)