Industrial Development Bank of India Bank Limited (IDBI) invites application for the recruitment of Security Officers with Graduate educational background
|Company name||Industrial Development Bank of India Bank Limited (IDBI)|
|Total Vacancy||10 Posts|
|Application Last date||15.11.2014|
Details of Post :
IDBI Bank Ltd., a banking company under the Companies Act, 1956, having majority share holding by Government of India, is a leading provider of complete range of retail and corporate banking services to its clients. The Bank is aggressively expanding its operations.
Recruitments in IDBI Bank Ltd., are strictly on all India basis by open competition and the Bank has not hired or authorized any agency or organization or any individual to recommend or recruit any personnel on its behalf or collect any money or commission or charges for recruitment or training or coaching, etc
|Name of Post||Qualification||# of Vacancy||Pay scale|
|Security Officers||i) Graduate from recognized University or equivalent.
Experience An officer with minimum 5 years commissioned service in Army/Navy/Air Force or a Police officer not below the rank of Asst Superintendent of Police / Deputy Superintendent of Police with minimum 5 years of service or officers of identical rank in para-military forces with minimum 5 years service.
Applicant must be either (i) a citizen of India, or (ii) a subject of Nepal, or (iii) a subject of Bhutan, or (iv) a Tibetan refugee (who came over to India before 1st January 1962) with the intention of permanently settling in India or (v) a person of Indian origin, who have migrated from Pakistan, Myanmar (formally Burma), Sri Lanka, East African Countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malwai, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India. Provided that an applicant belonging to categories (ii), (iii), (iv) or (v) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by Government of India. The applicant, in whose case a certificate of eligibility is necessary, may be admitted to the selection process conducted by the Bank, but on final selection, the offer of appointment may be given only after the necessary eligibility certificate have been issued to him/ her by the Government of India.
Proficiency in computers is essential
|10||As per rules|
- Selection process will consist of Personal Interview (PI) before the selection committee. The Bank will undertake a preliminary screening of the application for preparing, if necessary, a shortlist of eligible applicants to be called for PI and decision of the Bank in this regard shall be final. Thus, merely fulfilling the requirement laid down in the advertisement would not automatically entitle any candidate to be called for PI.
- The details regarding the time, date and address of the venue for the PI will be intimated to the short listed eligible applicants through Call Letters, which they should produce at the time of PI. Other instructions, if any, in this regard would also be displayed on the Bank’s websites. Applicants are, therefore, advised to visit the Bank’s websites at regular intervals. Applicant will not be allowed to appear for the PI without the call letter.
- The applicants may please note that the call-letter issued to them should not be construed as an offer of employment.
Non- refundable Application Fee and Postage Charges:
- Only Rs.100/- (Rupees One hundred only) towards postal charges is payable by the applicants belonging to the SC or Persons with Disabilities (PWD) and Ex-Servicemen categories and `600/- (Rupees Six hundred only) towards application fee and postal charges by all other categories (i.e. General and OBC). Applicants are required to make payment of the fee in cash at any of the branches of IDBI Bank Ltd. (IDBI). Proforma of the challan to be used for payment through IDBI are displayed on the Bank’s website. Applicants may download the challan and approach the bank branch for making payments. Please note that the challans would not be available in any of the branches of the bank and has to be necessarily downloaded from the Bank’s website.
- On payment of the requisite fee, the concerned branch of IDBI Bank would generate a unique 14 or 10 digit code number, which would be recorded on the counterfoil of the challan. Copy of the challan (applicant’s copy and Bank’s copy) duly stamped would be returned to the applicants as proof of receipt of the fee.
- The applicants after making payment of fee as indicated above would thereafter apply for the post. The applicants would be required to enter the 14 or 10 digit unique numbers in theapplication form.
- The payment of fee would be accepted only during the banking hours at the respective bank’s branches from October 27, 2014 to November 15, 2014 (Both days inclusive).
- Payment of Application Fees October 27, 2014 to November 15, 2014
- Last Date of Receipt of Applications: November 15, 2014
- Last Date of Receipt of Applications from far-flung areas (See Para 10.5)November 22, 2014
- Date of Personal Interview Would be intimated through Interview call letters.
How to apply:
- The applicants are advised to fill their applications strictly as per the format provided by Bank on its websites (www.idbi.com). The application form should be typed or neatly handwritten in English on a good quality “White A- 4 size” paper. The application must have the latest passport size photograph affixed and duly signed across. Application must be complete in all respects. Incomplete and illegible applications will be rejected.
- Application should be accompanied by Bank’s copy of challan, attested copies of relevant certificate(s) / documents, in support of proof of age, category, educational qualification, work experience, etc. as mentioned in the application form. Please note that the applications without complete documents are liable to be rejected.
- Candidates are required to have a valid personal email ID and Mobile No. It should be kept active during the currency of this recruitment project as Bank may send alerts / notification relating to call letters for interview through the registered email ID. In case, a candidate does not have a valid personal email ID, he/she should create his/ her new email ID before applying for the post. Under no circumstances, he/she should share/ mention email ID to/ or of any other person.
- The application form along with attested copies of relevant certificate/s may be sent by ordinary post only. The application form complete in all respects and duly signed should be sent in a cover super scribed as “Application for the post of Security Officer – Grade B” and addressed to The General Manager – Recruitment Section, Human Resources Department, IDBI Bank Ltd., IDBI Tower, 21st floor, WTC Complex, Cuffe Parade, Mumbai – 400 005.
- The duly filled application form can also be deposited in box specially kept for the purpose at the Reception counter of IDBI Bank Ltd. IDBI Tower, Ground Floor, WTC Complex, Cuffe Parade, Mumbai – 400 005.
- Applications complete in all respects alongwith attested copies of the required documents should reach the Bank on or before November 15, 2014. Applications received after November 15, 2014 (November 22, 2014 for candidates from far flung areas) will not be entertained.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply :15.11.2014