Industrial Development Bank of India Bank Limited (IDBI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Assistant Manager Grade A through recruitment notification – Industrial Development Bank of India Bank Limited (IDBI) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO. 3/2015-16. Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Industrial Development Bank of India Bank Limited (IDBI)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Assistant Manager Grade A job from 10.06.2016 to 24/06/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Industrial Development Bank of India Bank Limited (IDBI)
Vacancy Name : Assistant Manager Grade A
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate
Total No Of Vacancy : 500 Posts
Salary : Rs.14,400-1000(19)-33400-1250(6)-40,900/-pm
Job Location : Across India
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 24/06/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Industrial Development Bank of India Bank Limited (IDBI), Across India
Detail Of Industrial Development Bank of India Bank Limited (IDBI) Assistant Manager Grade A Recruitment:
IDBI Bank Ltd., a banking company under the Companies Act, 1956, having majority share holding by Government of India, is a leading provider of complete range of retail and corporate banking services to its clients. The Bank is aggressively expanding its operations. IDBI Bank has entered into a MoU with Manipal Global Education Services Private Limited, to provide training in Banking and Finance to prospective candidates aspiring to join IDBI Bank as Assistant Manager Grade ‘A’. The Bank invites applications from young, dynamic graduates for admissions in IDBI Manipal School of Banking, Bangalore for 1 year Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance (PGDBF). After successful completion of the course, the candidates will be awarded PGDBF from Manipal University and will be inducted into IDBI Bank as Assistant Manager Grade ‘A
- No of post : 500
- Essential Qualification: Graduation from a recognised University
- Maximum Age as on Cut-off date : 28 years
- Eligibility criteria
- Cut off date: June 01, 2015
- Applicant must be either (i) a citizen of India, or (ii) a subject of Nepal, or (iii) a subject of Bhutan, or (iv) a Tibetan refugee (who came over to India before 1st January 1962) with the intention of permanently settling in India or (v) a person of Indian origin, who have migrated from Pakistan, Myanmar (formally Burma), Sri Lanka, East African Countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malwai, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India. Provided that an applicant belonging to categories (ii), (iii), (iv) or (v) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by Government of India. The applicant, in whose case a certificate of eligibility is necessary, may be admitted to the selection process conducted by the Bank, but on final selection, the offer of appointment may be given only after the necessary eligibility certificate have been issued to him/ her by the Government of India.
- Candidates are expected to have proficiency in computers.
- The Bank reserves the right to raise or modify the eligibility criteria pertaining to educational qualification including percentage of marks secured at Graduation level. Depending upon the requirement, Bank reserves the right to cancel or restrict or curtail or enlarge any or all of the provisions of the recruitment process, if need so arises, without any further notice and without assigning any reason there for.
- Those who are in the final year of their Graduation/ Semester may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if called for interview, they will have to produce proof of having passed the graduation examination on or before 24.06.2015 (last date for online registration)
- Service Bond All selected candidates, at the time of their joining the course itself, will have to execute a Service Bond for serving the Bank for a minimum period of 3 years from the date of their joining Bank’s service or shall have to pay a notional amount of ` 2 lakh. In addition to the payment of ` 2 lakh, in case any candidate leaves the services of the Bank before 3 years, he/she will have to clear his/her outstanding educational loan dues at the applicable card rate, if he/she has opted for education loan from IDBI Bank.
- Career Prospects and Emoluments Stipend (during the training): During the Training Period (9 Months) – `2500/- per month During the Internship Period (3 Months) – `10000/- per month After joining the Bank’s services as Assistant Manager Grade ‘A’ on successful completion of the course: The extant basic pay applicable to Assistant Managers in Grade A is 9 ` 14,400/- per month in the pay scale of ` 14400-1000(19)-33400-1250(6)-40900 (26 years). The pay scale, allowances, reimbursements, perquisites and other terms subsisting at the time of joining and as may be modified / amended / revised from time to time would be applicable as per rules in force from time to time.
- Programme Fees Programme fees for this Course will be `3,50,000/- (Rs. Three lakh fifty thousand only) plus service taxes, as applicable to be paid by the students in instalments as per a fixed schedule during the 1 year programme (all inclusive of boarding, lodging and course fees, other fees, etc.). Apart from the above course fees, the exam fees for undergoing various Certification exams as mandated under the course will have to be borne additionally by the candidates, as per the fees charged by respective body/organizations from time to time for conducting these Certification exams.
Selection Procedure For Industrial Development Bank of India Bank Limited (IDBI) – Assistant Manager Grade A Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 24/06/2015
- The selection process will comprise of Online Test followed by personal interview of the candidates, who have qualified in the online test. The Online Test will be Objective in nature. The details of the same are furnished hereunder
Application Fee: Non Refundable Application Fee And Postage Charges Application Fees/ Intimation Charges (Payable from 10.06.2015 to 24.06.2015 (both dates inclusive) – `150/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates – `700/- for all others Bank Transaction charges / convenience charges for Online Payment of fees/ intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate
- Opening and closing of payment Gateway 10.06.2015 to 24.06.2015
- Opening and closing of gateway for submission of on-line application 10.06.2015 to 24.06.2015
- Date of Online Test at all centers 02.08.2015
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS (Please read carefully before filling up the online application form):
- Cut-off date: June 01, 2015.
- Before submitting the online application form, the applicants must ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility criteria with respect to age, educational qualifications, etc. as stated in this advertisement. If the applicants are not eligible, their candidature will be cancelled at any stage of the recruitment. If the applicant qualifies in the selection process and subsequently it is found that he or she does not fulfil the eligibility criteria, his or her candidature will be cancelled and if appointed, services would be terminated without any notice or compensation.
- Applications should be submitted only through the on-line mode through the Bank’s website, after carefully going through all the instructions contained in General Instructions given in the advertisement and in the Online Application Form. No other means or mode of application form would be accepted.
- On submission of the online application, the candidates would receive a registration number and password, which he or she needs to retain for use in future.
- Application should be filled only in English. However, option for use of Hindi will be available at the time of the Selection Process.
- Not more than one application should be submitted by any candidate. In case of multiple applications only the latest valid (complete) application will be retained and the application fee / intimation charges paid for the other multiple registration(s) will stand forfeited. Multiple attendance / appearances in the online examination and / interview will be summarily rejected / candidature cancelled.
- Request for change of center for online examination or interviews will not be considered. However, the Bank reserves the right to cancel or add any center depending upon the response in that center.
- All educational qualifications, which the applicant intends to indicate in the application form should have been obtained before the cut-off date, from recognized Universities or Institutions in India.
- The Bank reserves the right to modify or amend or reverse or cancel any or all of the provisions of the recruitment process including eligibility criteria.
- The Bank may at its discretion, hold re-written test and/or re-interview, wherever necessary in respect of a center or venue or specific candidates(s) and/or all centers or all candidates.
- Applicants would not be allowed for online test and personal interview without the online call letter. No duplicate call letter would be issued to the applicants.
- All applicants belonging to the ST, the SC, OBC, Ex-Serviceman and PWD category should produce at the time of interview, attested copy of the relevant certificate in the prescribed form from the Competent Authority empowered to issue such certificate. The name of the caste should be listed in central list of SC/ST/OBC and the caste certificates should be in central government format. OBC certificate should be of a recent date with suitable mention about creamy layer. (Applicants with “Non-Creamy Layer Clause” certificate would be eligible for reservation as per Government of India guidelines). The PWD applicants shall posses a certificate of disability issued by the competent authority as per the Government of India guidelines.
- The applicant’s appointment will remain provisional subject to caste or tribe certificates being verified through proper channel and verification of other testimonials. The applicant’s services will be liable to be terminated forthwith without assigning any reason
in case the verification reveals that his or her claim for belonging to SC, ST, OBC, PWD and Ex-Serviceman category and other testimonials is false. The Bank also reserves its right to take such further action against the candidates, as it may deem proper, for
production of such false caste certificate/ testimonials.
- SC/ST applicants eligible for the selection process will be reimbursed, on production of tickets, the to and fro actual single return Second Class railway fare by the shortest route from the place of their residence to the place of interview. This concession will not be admissible to SC/ST candidates who are already in service in Central or State Government or Corporations or Public Undertakings or Local Government or Institutes and Panchayats.
- Applicants already in service of Government or Quasi Government Organizations and Public Sector Banks or Undertakings will have to produce a ‘No Objection Certificate’ from their employer, at the time of interview. Before appointment in the Bank, a proper discharge certificate or Release Order from the employer will have to be produced. If the Application is required to be routed through the employer and in the process it reaches after the due date, it will not be considered even though submitted to the employer before the due date.
- The Bank shall not furnish the mark-sheet of selection process to applicants.
- The Bank shall not entertain requests from candidates seeking advice about their eligibility to apply nor from any eligible and not selected applicants.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- In all matters regarding eligibility, the selection process, the stages at which scrutiny of the documents regarding eligibility is to be undertaken, documents to be produced for the selection process, assessment, prescribing minimum qualifying standards in the selection process, number of vacancies and communication of result, etc., the Bank’s decision shall be final and binding on the applicants and no correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
- Appointment of the applicants in the Bank will also be subject to Medical fitness and satisfactory Reference check.
- Applications with suppression or concealment of any information and containing incorrect or misleading information will lead to the applicants being disqualified, as and when detected, irrespective of the stage of selection process and will also lead to dismissal from employment on its detection anytime after appointment.
- The appointment of the applicants is liable to be terminated forthwith without any notice or compensation in lieu of notice, if any declaration or statement or information furnished by them is found to be false or untrue or if any material information if found to be
suppressed, or concealed by them.
- Applicants are advised not to change their signature at any point of time during and after the recruitment process.
- The possibility of occurrences of some problem in the administration of the examination cannot be ruled out completely which may impact test delivery and / or result from being generated. In that event every effort will be made to rectify such problem which may include the conduct of another examination, if considered necessary.
- Any resultant dispute arising out of this advertisement and the selection process shall be subject to the sole jurisdiction of the Courts situated in Mumbai only
How To Apply For Assistant Manager Grade A Vacancy in Industrial Development Bank of India Bank Limited (IDBI):
- APPLICATION REGISTRATION
- PAYMENT OF FEES Candidates can apply only online from 10.06.2015 to 24.06.2015 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
- IMPORTANT POINTS TO BE NOTED BEFORE REGISTRATION Before applying online, candidates should: (i) Scan their photograph and signature ensuring that both the photograph and signature adhere to the required specifications as given under Guideline for photograph &
signature scan and upload. (Annexure-I) (ii) Have a valid personal e-mail ID and mobile no., which should be kept active till the completion of this Recruitment Process. Bank may send call letters for the Examination etc. through the registered e-mail ID. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID and mobile no. before applying on-line and must maintain that e-mail account and mobile number.
- Candidates to go to the Bank’s website www.idbi.com and click on the ‘CAREERS’ to open the link “Online application for Admissions to IDBI Manipal School of Banking” and then click on the option “APPLY ONLINE” which will open a new screen.
- To register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and e-mail id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
- In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he / she can save the data already entered by choosing “SAVE AND NEXT” tab. prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. Visually Impaired candidates should fill the application form carefully and verify/ get the details verified to ensure that the same are correct prior to final submission.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON.
- The Name of the candidate or his /her Father/ Husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates/ Mark sheets. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
- Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the ‘Validate your details’ and ‘Save & Next’ button.
- Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature detailed under point “C”.
- Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form.
- Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before FINAL SUBMIT.
- Modify details, if required, and click on ‘FINAL SUBMIT’ ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
- Click on ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed for payment.
- Choose the Payment Mode ONLINE and click on ‘Submit’ button. NO CHANGE IS PERMITTED IN PAYMENT MODE ONCE CHOSEN.
- PAYMENT OF FEES (ONLINE MODE ONLY) a. The application form is integrated with the payment gateway and the payment process can be completed by following the instructions. b. The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets by providing information as asked on the screen. c. After submitting your payment information in the online application form, PLEASE WAIT FOR THE INTIMATION FROM THE SERVER. DO NOT PRESS BACK OR REFRESH BUTTON IN ORDER TO AVOID DOUBLE CHARGE d. On successful completion of the transaction, an e-Receipt will be generated. e. Non-generation of ’E-Receipt’ indicates PAYMENT FAILURE. On failure of payment, Candidates are advised to login again using their Provisional Registration Number and Password and repeat the process of payment. f. Candidates are required to take a printout of the e-Receipt and online Application Form. Please note that if the same cannot be generated online transaction may not have been successful. g. For Credit Card users: All charges are listed in Indian Rupee. If you use a nonIndian credit card, your bank will convert to your local currency based on prevailing exchange rates. h. To ensure the security of your data, please close the browser window once your
transaction is completed.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 24/06/2015
Reference: Industrial Development Bank of India Bank Limited (IDBI) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO. 3/2015-16