Infineon Technologies hiring Graduate Trainee
Company Name: Infineon Technologies
Position: Graduate Trainee
Education: Any Graduate
Experience: 1- 3 yrs
Salary: Not specified
Platform enabler software development and testing for Infineon’s Automotive & Industrial chipsets
1. Microcontroller Device Driver Software development and validation for various peripherals of Infineon’s automotive microcontrollers based on TriCore and ARM-Cortex-Mx (e.g. CAN, SPI, I2C, LIN, FlexRay, UART, Flash, Timers, PWM, etc)
2. Development of application specific drivers & libraries.
3. Author architecture, design, test specifications and customer documents.
4. Participate in software requirements analysis and ambiguity resolution.
5. Provide technical solutions to customer change requests.
6. Conceive and develop validation infrastructure for topics in own responsibility.
7. Liaise with chip development engineers on a need basis.
1. Embedded system software development/validation in C, assembly languages & SDLC.
2. Good knowledge of computer architecture (16/32bit), real-time systems.
3. Experience in standards such as AUTOSAR, IEC61508, ISO26262 is desirable.
4. Acquaintance with development tool-chains such as GNU, Tasking, Keil, RVCT etc.
5. Good working knowledge of debuggers such as PLS, Lauterbach etc.
6. Proven ability to work with standard lab equipments – oscilloscopes, logic analyzers, power benches etc.
7. Good team player in a multi-site work environment.
Our global Team, with over 29.500 employees, works to improve Energy efficiency, enables new mobility concepts and provides for security in our digital age. With our innovative semiconductors and system solutions we contribute to a more sustainable future.
The Automotive Division designs, develops and produces innovative semiconductor solutions for the car’s powertrain, safety management as well as body and convenience.
How to Apply: