Informatica hiring Technical Support Engineer
Company Name: Informatica
Position: Technical Support Engineer
Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Salary: Not specified
. Additional responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:. Manage customer support cases on a daily basis, including verifying cases, isolating and diagnosing the problem, and resolving the issue
. Troubleshoot areas of poor performance and identify effective solutions to resolve issues both in the immediate future and for the longer term.
. Ensure that knowledge management and data capture processes are adhered to and encourage and help convert technical solutions are converted to Knowledge base articles
. Approaching complex technical issues with varying perceptions and making use of opportunities to create and implement productivity tools
. Ensure all issues are resolved or escalated to the proper resources to resolve in a timely fashion. Additionally, this individual will manage communications to customers at all levels to maintain positive relationships
. Understands impact of work on the feature/product/team
. Continuously enhancing knowledge through trainings and e-learning courses
. Helping customers succeed
. Coordinate with Quality Assurance and Engineering teams to provide assistance in identifying, reporting and resolving product defects.
. Provide regular reports for management that measure the effectiveness of the technical support function Your Qualifications
1. Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or a related technical discipline
2. Experience either as a technical support engineer for enterprise application or as an implementation consultant, with experience in front-line contact with customers/Clients via phone and e-mail. Experience in second and/or third line support is an advantage.
3. 3+ years of experience in the software industry (Supporting products on any SaaS platform preferable)
4. Excellent grasp of relational database management theory and practice.
5. Experience in various operating systems such as Windows, UNIX/Linux
6. Strong understanding of relational databases like Oracle, Sqlserver, MySQL
7. Excellent Analytical skills and strong attention to details.
8. Must possess critical thinking, problem solving, and decision-making skills.
9. Excellent interpersonal and collaborative skills.
10. Experience with Web Services, WSDL, SOAP, XML, XML Schemas, XPath, ZQuery, Java, and J2ee Servers.
11. Experience in Informatica suite of products like PowerCenter, PowerExchange, Data Quality, Cloud, etc.
12. Data Warehousing fundamentals and Knowledge of ETL and data management
Informatica provides data integration software and services that enable organizations to gain a competitive advantage in today’s global information economy by empowering them with timely, relevant and trustworthy data for their top business imperatives.
How to Apply: