Infosys Limited Off Campus B.E, B.Tech freshers 2015 on March 26-27 2015 for Fresher at Chennai. Candidates who have completed B.E, B.Tech can apply for this job from Infosys Limited.
Company Name: Infosys Limited
Education: B.E, B.Tech
- The students who had already participated in any form of recruitment drives of above mentioned company for the current academic year are NOT eligible to participate now in the TNSLPP drive. The students who are already placed (in any company) through on-campus placement are also NOT eligible to attend TNSLPP. It is requested that the Principal / Placement Officer of the College should verify the above points as well as the marks of the students and ascertain their eligibility to attend the TNSLPP.
- All the eligible candidates have to pay a one time Registration fee of Rs. 750/- (Rupees Seven hundred and fifty only) mandatorily in the form of Demand draft drawn in favour of “The Director, CUIC, Anna University” payable at Chennai and can attend any subsequent drives by bringing their CUIC – TNSLPP – Admit Card, without fail.The Principal / Placement Officers may collect the Registration Fee of Rs.750/- from each student and make One Consolidated Demand Draft of the total amount to ease our accounting purposes and submit the hard copy of the registration form (Annexure-I) along with the Consolidated Demand Draft to the CUIC Staff Members camped at respective centre on 26.03.2015 at 7.30 a.m. at the time of Registration. Individual DD’s from students are NOT accepted.
- Those students who registered in the google link shared earlier will receive an Invitation mail from M/s Infosys and the students are directed to register with M/s Infosys link (registration procedure is available in Anna University website) and generate Hall Ticket to appear for the Online Test. In case of any queries regarding online registration and generation of admit card, the mail may be sent to the following ID: email@example.com.
- IT IS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE CONCERNED PLACEMENT OFFICER TO HELP IN GENERATING THE HALL TICKET FOR ELIGIBLE STUDENTS TO ENABLE THEM TO ATTEND THE PROCESS. THE STUDENTS HAVING HARD COPY OF THE HALL TI
Anna University, Chennai is organizing “Tamil Nadu State Level Placement Programme” (TNSLPP) 2014-15, for the Present Final Year (2015 Passing Out Students) studying in University Colleges and Affiliated Engineering Colleges of Anna University, Tamil Nadu under Chennai Zone. M/s Infosys Limited has kindly agreed to participate in this SECOND ROUND of TNSLPP drive. Centre for University – Industry Collaboration (CUIC), Anna University, Chennai is conducting this programme as per the below mentioned schedule:
- Minimum 75.00% from 10th & 12th
- CGPA 7.5 to 7.79 ** (Cumulative score upto 7th semester)
- CGPA (No rounding off)
- No Standing Arrears
- Aptitude Test
- Technical and HR Interview
DOCUMENT REQUIRED (ORIGINAL AND PHOTOCOPIES):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
How to Apply:
OFF CAMPUS DATE AND TIME:
Off Campus Interview Date: March 26-27 2015
Off Campus Time: 7.30 a.m
Off Campus Address: Prathyusha Institute of Technology and Management, Poonamallee – Thiruvallur Road, Aranvoyal Kuppam, Thiruvallur District – 602 025