Company Name: Ingersoll Rand
Position: Sr. Software Engineer
Education: Bachelors Degree
Experience: 1+ yrs
1. Design and Develop new UT EOL tester application software.
2. Mentor the UT Software Team.
3. Support existing UT EOL testers.
4. Add new features/functionality to UT system.
5. Design and Develop new application software to extend the usage of the UT system.
6. Conduct Code and Design reviews.
7. Coordinate with the onsite team to collect the requirements and delegate the task to the UT team.
8. Implement the process in UT Software development to improve productivity and quality.
1. Very strong in C#, .Net framework 3.5/4.0/4.5 and .Net technologies
2. Experience in Design & Developing windows based and web based applications using Microsoft .Net technologies.
3. Oracle/SQL Server database design and development experience is essential. Strong in writing SQL queries.
4. Good in Design Patterns.
5. at least 1 year of experience in leading the software team and Provide technical leadership to the development team.
6. Participation in design reviews and code reviews.
7. Very good understanding of Software Development Life Cycle methodologies
8. Experience in working with onsite team to collect the requirements & reporting.
9. Conduct technical interviews
10. should have very good communication skills
11. Should have experience in working with XML.
12. Review and Update Process Management and Configuration Management.
1. Programming skills in Visual Basic
3. Understanding of different communication protocols like RS232, RS485, USB, TCP and GPIB
4. Unit Testing methodologies
Ingersoll Rand (NYSE:IR) advances the quality of life by creating and sustaining safe, comfortable and efficient environments. Our people and our family of brands- including Club Car®, Ingersoll Rand®, Schlage®, Thermo King® and Trane® -work together to enhance the quality and comfort of air in homes and buildings; transport and protect food and perishables; secure homes and commercial properties; and increase industrial productivity and efficiency. We are a $14 billion global business committed to a world of sustainable progress and enduring results.
How to Apply: