Ingersoll Rand walkin BE/ B.Tech freshers 2014 on Feb 21 2015 for Service Technician HVAC at Bangalore, Gurgaon, Mumbai. Candidates who have completed BE/ B.Tech can apply for this job from Ingersoll Rand.
Company Name: Ingersoll Rand
Position: Service Technician HVAC
Education: BE/ B.Tech
Location: Bangalore, Gurgaon, Mumbai
Ingersoll-Rand plc (NYSE:IR) and its consolidated subsidiaries is a $14 billion diversified, global company that provides products, services and solutions to enhance the quality and comfort of air in homes and buildings, transport and protect food and perishables and increase industrial productivity and efficiency. Our climate businesses deliver energy-efficient solutions globally. It includes Trane®, a provider of residential and commercial HVAC systems and services and Thermo King®, the leader in transport temperature control solutions. The Trane brand is about building life; improving the life of buildings as well as the lives of those inside them. The Thermo King brand promises ultimate assurance. As an industry leader, we deliver performance, innovation, commitment and knowledge to ultimately bring productivity and profitability to the customers we serve. If you share our passion for inspiring progress—for bringing about bold shifts in how people, economies and societies operate—then you belong with Ingersoll Rand. Progress begins with you.
- Commissioning of chillers and HVAC system
- Executing scheduled preventive maintenance services of HVAC System
- Repairing of all type of HVAC equipment.
- Customer follow-ups and meetings according to schedule
- Coordination with Service coordinator for their moments and for any requirements like parts etc.
- Weekly meeting with Team about concerns like safety, site audits & backlogs.
- Update to service Manager & coordinator for the monthly plan.
- Percentage of travel: 50%
- 2014 batch BE/BTech (Mechanical)
- Good academic record
- Good pH score
Responsible for Commissioning & service of Chillers, HVAC. Pioneer in service projects of ongoing service agreements and emergency service work within an assigned territory or market. The Service Technician manages all aspects of the projects, from beginning to end, with direct responsibility for project execution to accomplish specific objectives in a given time frame and with available resources.
- Aptitude Test
- Technical and HR Interview
DOCUMENT REQUIRED (ORIGINAL AND PHOTOCOPIES):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
How to Apply:
WALKIN DATE AND TIME :
Walkin Interview Date: Gurgoan – 21st February/ Bangalore – 28th February/ Mumbai – 14th March