Ingram Micro (I) Pvt Ltd Hiring Diploma, B.Tech, B.E, Post Graduation freshers 2015 for Associate Services at Delhi. Candidates who have completed Diploma, B.Tech, B.E, Post Graduation can apply for this job from Ingram Micro (I) Pvt Ltd.
Company Name: Ingram Micro (I) Pvt Ltd
Position: Associate Services
Education: Diploma, B.Tech, B.E, Post Graduation
Experience: 0 – 3 yrs
- Ingram Micro Inc. is the world’s largest technology distributor and a leading technology sales, marketing and logistics company.
- Ranked as No.70 in the FORTUNE 500 2007 listing, with sales exceeding $31.3 billion.
- As a vital link in the technology value chain, Ingram Micro creates sales and profitability opportunities for vendors and resellers through unique marketing programs, outsourced logistics services, technical support, financial services and product aggregation and distribution. Since its beginnings in 1979, Ingram Micro has connected technology solution providers with vendors worldwide, identifying markets and technologies that shape the IT industry. Today, Ingram Micro remains at the forefront of the global technology marketplace, bringing the latest products and services to market and finding new ways to bring value to our customers.
- The company offers a broad array of solutions and services to nearly 165,000 resellers by distributing and marketing hundreds of thousands of IT products worldwide from nearly 1,400 suppliers.
- Ingram Micro serves 100 countries and is the only global IT distributor with operations in Asia. Ingram Micro India Pvt. Limited is a subsidiary of Ingram Micro Inc., USA. Established in 1989, IMIPL today is the No: 1, IT Distribution company with nationwide presence.
- In India we are the No: 1 in the industry having a Turnover of 6300+ crores with close to 1200 associates in 42 locations. From the present stage of steady Growth, we continue to make the right moves by entering into Newer Markets and expanding our Product offerings.
- In addition to competitive pay and benefits, we offer:
- Exceptional leadership and a diverse, talented team that sets us apart in the fast-paced IT industry.
- The opportunity to make a difference as you set the pace for your career development in a progressive, high-performance culture.
- Teamwork, respect, accountability, integrity, and innovation these are our values which guide our decisions and behaviors.
- So, if you recognize an opportunity in change; make The Right Moves, Ingram Micro is where you should be.
- Repair 12 Units per day from scrap Units
- Compiance with Repair standard of OEM
- Accountable for Repair performance
- Reapir of NR Declared Moblie Phones
- Required Skills : ITI/Diploma/ BE
- Required Experience : 0-3 years
- Aptitude Test
- Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
How to Apply: