Ministry of Information and Broadcasting (MoIB) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Field Publicity Assistants through recruitment notification – Ministry of Information and Broadcasting (MoIB) Recruitment 2015 – DAVP 22206/11/0001/1516. Candidates who have completed Graduation can apply for the new recruitment notification from Ministry of Information and Broadcasting (MoIB).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Field Publicity Assistants Job on or before 10/7/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Ministry of Information and Broadcasting (MoIB)
Vacancy Name : Field Publicity Assistants
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs.5,200-20,200/- p.m
Job Location : Bangalore
Last Date to Apply for this job : 10/7/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Government of India DIRECfORATE OF FIELD PDBUOTY Ministry of Information & Broadcasting Regional Office (Karnataka) Bangalore
Detail of Ministry of Information and Broadcasting (MoIB) Field Publicity Assistants Recruitment:
Applications are invited as per format given hereunder from eligible candidates for filling up of Three posts of Field Publicity Assistants(under Un-Reserved category in Regional Office, DFP, Karnataka Region in the pay band of PB – 1 Rs. 5200 – 20200 and Grade Pay of Rs. 2800/ – and other allowances as per rules.
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Field Publicity Assistants||1||
(a) The applicant should possess a minimum qualification of Graduation from a recognized University. (b) He/She should be familiar with operation of Au:dio Visual Equipment /Public Address System etc (documentary proof of training/experience needs to be attached) (c). Ability to speak fluently in regional language, KANNADA.
Desirable: – (a) Background of social work in rural areas and ability to communicate to rural masses. (b) Valid light Motor Vehicle Driving License issued by Govt. Transport Authority. (c) Familiarity with computer operation and ability to work on photo/video editing software
|Rs. 5200 – 20200 and Grade Pay of Rs. 2800/ –||The age of the candidate should not be less than 20 years and not.more than 35 years as on 30.6.2015. Relaxable for OBC candidates up to 3 years and for’SC/ST/Government servants up to 5 years in accordance with the instructions issued by the Central Government from time to time. For Government servants the application must. be submitted through his/her department along with integrity certificate and Vigilance Clearance Certificate.|
- Physical Fitness: – The applicant must be physically fit and able to conduct Government programmes in Rural areas.
- Probationary period: – 2 Years.
Selection Procedure for Ministry of Information and Broadcasting (MoIB) – Field Publicity Assistants Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 10/7/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Field Publicity Assistants Vacancy in Ministry of Information and Broadcasting (MoIB) :
- Application form along with duly attested copies of qualification certificates should reach the above mentioned officeon or before 10.07.2015 (last date).
- One self addressed envelope duly stamped (with Rs.40/-stamps) should be sent along with the application form. I
- Eligiblecandidates shall have to appear for test/ interview at their own cost.4
- Candidate will have to produce original documents c;t.t, the- time of J’estjInterview. Without original documents, candidates shall not be allowed to appear’ in the Test/Interview.
- The selected candidates are liable to be posted anywhere in the.country..
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 10/7/2015
Ministry of Information and Broadcasting (MoIB) Recruitment 2014 – DAVP 22206/11/0001/1516.