InMobi is hiring for Quality Engineer profile
A Certifications Engineer is responsible for validation, QA and Certification of Partner Integrations, Rich Media compatibility and mobile apps.
The role does not require any programming skills but debugging and investigative abilities are strongly desired.
QA of Rich Media creative is an integral part of the role and it requires extensive manual testing across devices to determine & ensure compatibility.
Total years of experience: 1-3 years of experience in Manual testing/QA
Minimum Qualifications: B.E./B. Tech in Computer Science field (CS/IS/Info. Tech.)
Company Name: InMobi
Position: Quality Engineer
Experience: 1 – 3 yrs
1. Experience in Manual testing
2. Understand software testing methodology and software product development cycles
3. Experience in designing automated test environments/tools is a plus
4. Debugging skills in Mobile Apps (Desired)
1. Analyses assigned tasks and problems holistically to design the optimal solutions and identifies problems not explicitly evident
2. Checks and corrects problems that are not immediately evident in existing systems or processes and documents the same
3. Assumes personal responsibility and ownership for own tasks and sub-tasks and follows up to meet commitments to others
At InMobi, we are leading the charge of architecting mobile-first customer engagement platforms that transform the economics of engaging a global consumer. We are innovating in ways that empower our customers to reach anyone in today’s connected world. We offer a suite of solutions built on superior architecture based on the core principles of simplicity and scale.
How to Apply: