Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) invites online application for the recruitment of Agricultural Field Officer & More Vacancies for Graduate/ B.E/ B.Tech/ MBA/ LLB/ MVSC/ B.Sc/ MA holders
|Company name||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)|
|Posts||Probationary Officers Exam|
|Qualification||Graduate/ B.E/ B.Tech/ MBA/ LLB/ MVSC/ B.Sc/ MA|
|Total Vacancy||06 Posts|
|Application Last date||09.12.2014|
Details of Post :
Agricultural Field Officer & More Vacancies:
The online examination for the next Common Recruitment Process (CRP) for selection of personnel Officers’ cadre posts in the Participating Organisations listed below is tentatively scheduled in February 2015.
|Name of Post||Qualification||# ofVacancy||Pay scale|
I.T. Officer (Scale – I:
Agricultural Field Officer (Scale – I):
RajbhashaAdhikari (Scale I):
Law Officer (Scale I):
HR/Personnel Officer (Scale I):
Marketing Officer (Scale I):
|6||As per rules|
- The maximum age limit specified in (II) above is applicable to General Category candidates.
- The relaxation in upper age limit to SC/ST/OBC candidates is allowed on cumulative basis with only one of the remaining categories for which age relaxation is permitted as mentioned above in Point No. IV (3) to IV (6).
- Candidates seeking age relaxation will be required to submit copies of necessary certificate(s) at the time of Interview and at any subsequent stage of the recruitment process as required by IBPS/ Participating Organisation(s).
- An ex-Servicemen who has once joined a Government job on civil side after availing of the benefits given to him/her as an Ex-Servicemen for his/her re-employment, his/her Ex-Servicemen status for the purpose of the re-employment in Government jobs ceases. There is no reservation for Ex-servicemen in Officers’ Cadre.
Guidelines for Persons With Disabilities using a Scribe:
- The visually impaired candidates and candidates whose writing speed is affected by cerebral palsy can use their own scribe at their cost during the online examination. In all such cases where a scribe is used, the following rules will apply: 5
- The candidate will have to arrange his / her own scribe at his/her own cost.
- The scribe should be from an academic stream different from that stipulated for the post.
- Both the candidate as well as scribe will have to give a suitable undertaking confirming that the scribe fulfils all the stipulated eligibility criteria for a scribe mentioned above. Further in case it later transpires that he/she did not fulfil any laid down eligibility criteria or suppressed material facts the candidature of the applicant will stand cancelled, irrespective of the result of the CRP.
- Those candidates who use a scribe shall be eligible for compensatory time of 20 minutes for every hour of the examination.
- The same scribe cannot be used by more than one candidate. In addition the scribe arranged by the candidate should not be a candidate for the examination (CWE SPL-IV). If violation of the above is detected at any stage of the process, candidature for CWE of both the candidate and the scribe will be cancelled.
- Candidates eligible for and who wish to use the services of a scribe in the examination should invariably carefully indicate the same in the online application form. Any subsequent request may not be favourably entertained.
Procedure for applying online:
- Candidates are first required to go to the IBPS’s website www.ibps.in and click on the Home Page to open the link “CWE Specialist Officers” and then click on the option “CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE FOR CWE- Specialist Officers (CWE-SPL-IV)” to open the On-Line Application Form.
- Candidates will have click on “CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION” to register their application by entering their basic information in the online application form. After that a provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional registration number and password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent. They can reopen the saved data using Provisional registration number and password and edit the particulars, if needed.
- Candidates are required to upload their photograph and signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature (Annexure II). 10
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill in the online application themselves as no change in any of the data filled in the online application will be possible/ entertained. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. No change is permitted after clicking on FINAL SUBMIT Button. Visually Impaired candidates are responsible for carefully verifying/ getting the details filled in, in the online application form properly verified and ensuring that the same are correct prior to submission as no change is possible after submission.
Mode of Payment:
- Candidates have to make the payment of requisite fees/ intimation charges through ONLINE mode only:
- Candidates should carefully fill in the details in the On-Line Application at the appropriate places very carefully including the registration of preferences for Participating organisations and click on the “FINAL SUBMIT” button at the end of the On-LineApplication format. Before pressing the “FINAL SUBMIT” button, candidates are advised to verify every field filled in the application. The name of the candidate or his / her father/ husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the certificates/ mark sheets. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature. In case the candidate is unable to fill in the application form in one go, he/ she can save the data already entered.
- Once the application is filled in completely, candidate should Final Submit the data.
- The application form is integrated with the payment gateway and the payment process can be completed by following the instructions.
- The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ MasterCard/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets by providing information as asked on the screen.
- After Final Submit, an additional page of the application form is displayed wherein candidates may follow the instructions and fill in the requisite details.
- If the online transaction has not been successfully completed then candidates are advised to login again with their provisional registration number and password and pay the Application Fees/ Intimation Charges online.
- On successful completion of the transaction, an e-receipt will be generated.
- Candidates are required to take a printout of the e-receipt and online application form. Please note that if the same cannot be generated online transaction may not have been successful. X2001
HOW TO APPLY :
- Candidates can apply online only from 18.11.2014 to 09.12.2014and no other mode of application will be accepted.
- Pre-Requisites for Applying Online Before applying online, candidates should— (i) scan their photograph and signature ensuring that both the photograph and signature adhere to the required specifications as given in Annexure II to this Advertisement. (ii) keep the necessary details/ documents for Online Payment of the requisite application fee/ intimation charges ready. (iii) have a valid personal email ID, which should be kept active till the completion of this round of Common Recruitment Process. IBPS may send call letters for the Examination etc. through the registered e-mail ID. Under no circumstances, a candidate should share with/ mention e-mail ID to / of any other person. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/ her new e-mail ID before applying on-line and must maintain that email account.
- Application Fees/ Intimation Charges [Payable from 18.11.2014 to 09.12.2014 (only Online payment) shall be as follows – Rs. 100/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates. – Rs. 600 /- for all others Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of application fees/ intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate
- Intimations will be sent by email and/ sms to the email ID and mobile number registered in the online application form for CWE SPL-IV. IBPS/ Participating Organisations will not take responsibility for late receipt / non-receipt of any communication e-mailed/ sent via sms to the candidate due to change in the mobile number, email address, technical fault or otherwise beyond the control of IBPS/ Participating Organisations. Candidates are hence advised to regularly keep in touch with the authorised IBPS website www.ibps.in for details, updates and any information which may be posted for further guidance as well as to check their registered e-mail account from time to time during the recruitment process.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Online Registration : 18.11.2014 to 09.12.2014
- Payment of Application Fees- Online : 18.11.2014 to 09.12.2014
- Download of Call letter for Examination : After 03.02.2015
- Online Examination (Tentative dates) some/ all/ additional dates as the need arises : 14.02.2015 & 15.02.2015