Institute of Bioresources and Sustainable Development (IBSD) conducting walk-in drive for the recruitment of Lab Assistant with 12th passed holders on 14 Oct 2014
|Company name||Institute of Bioresources and Sustainable Development (IBSD)|
|Total Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Application Last date||14/10/2014|
Details of Post :
A walk-in-interview will be held on Tuesday, the 14th October, 2014 at 02:00 p.m. at the Institute of Bioresources and Sustainable Development (IBSD), Imphal for selection of following suitable candidate for its extramural project on contractual basis:
|Name of Post||Qualification||# of Vacancy||Pay scale|
|Lab Assistant||i) Higher Secondary (12th passed)||1||Rs.7000/- p.m|
- The above position is purely temporary and co- terminus with the respective project. The selected candidate shall not claim for appointment either to IBSD, Imphal, RCIBSD, Sikkim or DBT, New Delhi.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- The details of the advertisement are available in the Institute’s website (http://ibsd.gov.in) or as hard copy from the receptionist of the Institute.
- The upper age limit shall be 28 years (relaxable for reserved categories as per GOI norms).
- Eligible candidates may report and to be appeared for walk-in interview with all original and attested copies of certificate between 01.00 p.m. to 01.30 p.m. on 14th October, 2014.
- Interim queries will not be attended.
Important Dates to Remember:
Walk in Date : 14.10.2014
Venue : INSTITUTE OF BIORESOURCES & SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT (IBSD)DEPARTMENT OF BIOTECHNOLOGY, GOVERNMENT OF INDIA Takyelpat, Imphal – 795001, Manipur (India)
|Click here for More Details|