Company Name: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)
Position: Manager Legal
Experience: Five years’ experience as a Law Officer
Details of Post :
SALARY : – NEGOTIABLE Candidates may mention in their application the last salary drawn and salary expected.
Educational Qualification (as on 01/02/2014) : Essential : Bachelor’s Degree in Law recognized by the Bar Council of India for the purpose of enrolment as an Advocate with a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent. Desirable : (i) Bachelor’s Degree in Law with 60% marks or equivalent or Master’s Degree in law (ii) Proficiency in computer applications. 3) OTHER
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA AS ON 1ST February 2014
- The incumbent’s age should not be more than 62 years as on 01.02.2014.
- At least Five years’ experience as a Law Officer in the Legal Department of a Public sector bank.
Desirable: Knowledge of Company Law, Labour Law and Constitutional Law and experience in drafting of pleadings and documents and handling RTI matters.
- His/ her integrity should not have been doubtful during his/her service.
- No punishment/penalty should have been inflicted on him/her during his service.
- Cases of CBI or other law enforcement agencies should not be pending against him/her.
HOW TO APPLY: – Interested candidates who are meeting with above mentioned eligibility criteria as on 1st February 2014 only may forward their applications giving details of job experience, salary drawn & expected on plain paper in attached format along with attested Xerox copies of all necessary documents to
The General Manager
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection,
IBPS House, Plot No.166,
90 ft DP Road, Off Western Express High way,
Kandivali (East), Mumbai 400 101
Last date of receipt of application: 10/02/2014 upto 5.00 pm.
- Application received after this date and time will be summarily rejected.
- Application not in the prescribed format and /or without necessary documents will be rejected.
- IBPS reserves the right to reject applications of any or all the candidates without assigning any reason
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 10/02/2014
How to Apply: