Instrumentation Limited (IL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Director through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Graduate, MBA can apply for the new recruitment notification from Instrumentation Limited (IL)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Director on or before 24/09/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Instrumentation Limited (IL)
Vacancy Name :Director
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate, MBA/PGDM
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs. 22,500-600-27,300/-pm
Job Location : Delhi
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 24/09/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : SHRI RAJIV RAI, Secretary, Public Enterprises Selection Board, Public Enterprises Bhawan, Block No. 14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi- 110003.
Detail Of Instrumentation Limited (IL) Director Recruitment:
The Public Enterprises Selection Board (PESB) is seeking qualified candidates for the post of DIRECTOR (COMMERCIAL), INSTRUMENTATION LIMITED in schedule “B” of the CPSE, the scale of pay of the post being Rs. 22,500-600-27,300/- (W.E.F 01.01.1997). A copy of the job description for the post is enclosed.
COMPANY PROFILE Instrumentation Limited (ILK) was incorporated under the Indian Companies Act, 1956 with the objective to attain self-reliance in providing instrumentation and control tems to key sectors of the economy such as thermal power, steel, fertilizer, refineries and other process industries, nuclear application and Defence. Subsequently, the Company diversified in a major way into the manufacturing of Telecom Exchanges, Railway Signalling tems, special products for Defence, Power Electronics, service sectors of specialized offshore projects of Oil & Natural Gas and Photo Identity jobs of Election Commission. ILK is a Schedule –‘B’/BIFR /BRPSE referred PSE in Medium and Light Engineering sector under the administrative control of Department of Heavy Industry, Ministry of Heavy Industries and Public Enterprises. Its Registered and Corporate Offices are at Kota, Rajasthan. The authorised and paid up share capital of the Company was Rs. 25 crores and Rs. 24.05 crores respectively as on March 31, 2014. The shareholding of the Government of India in the company is 100%.
- JOB DESCRIPTION AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Director (Commercial) is a member of Board of Directors and reports to Chairman and Managing Director. He is responsible for formulating and implementing corporate marketing policies, development of commercial plans and strategies, promoting product diversification, expanding export market and supervision and coordination of commercial activities in the organization.
- AGE: On the date of occurrence of vacancy (DOV) : Minimum 40 Years – Maximum 58 Years
- EMPLOYMENT STATUS: The applicant must, on the date of application, as well as on the date of interview, be employed in a regular capacity – and not in a contractual/ad-hoc capacity – as one of the following:- (i) An officer of a Central Public Sector Enterprise (CPSE) (including a full-time functional Director in the Board of a CPSE); (ii) An officer of the Central Government/ Armed Forces of the Union; (iii) An officer of an All India Service.
- QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE: The incumbent should be a graduate from a recognized university with good academic record and having at least two years of cumulative marketing experience during the last ten years in an organization of repute. Persons with MBA with major in Marketing/Technical qualifications with specialization in marketing discipline in an organization of repute and experience in Market Research, Product development, sales, forecasting and planning in Electrical Industry will have added advantage.
- PAY SCALE: Rs. 22,500-600-27,300/-pm
- DURATION OF APPOINTMENT The appointment shall be for a period of five years or upto the date of superannuation whichever is earlier.
Selection Procedure For Instrumentation Limited (IL) – Director Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 24/09/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Director Vacancy in Instrumentation Limited (IL):
- It is requested that names of candidates seniority-wise who are eligible as per job description for the said post alongwith their up-to-date bio-data (in the prescribed form) duly endorsed may kindly be forwarded to PESB by 24 September 2015. It is also requested that advance action may be taken to keep the ACRs for last 5 years, of those candidates ready alongwith their latest vigilance profile [(i) penalty imposed, if any during the last 10 years (ii) details of disciplinary action initiated/being initiated if any, etc.] to be furnished as and when the selection meeting is scheduled. In case the relevant details are not received within the stipulated time, it will be assumed that there are no eligible candidates to be sponsored for the post.
- SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS Prospective candidates from the Central Public Sector and Government officers shall submit their applications, through proper channel, in the format at Annexure. The applications for various categories of the officers are routed through proper channel as follows: a) For Government Servants: through Cadre Controlling authority. b) For CMD’s/MD’s/Director’s in CPSE: through the concerned administrative Ministry. c) For below Board level in CPSE: through the concerned CPSE.
- CERTIFICATION BY CANDIDATE a) Candidate has to submit his/her willingness for the post at the time of interview itself clearly stating that he/she will join the post, if selected. If any candidate, does not initially give his/her willingness, he/she will not be interviewed. b) If any of the candidates who appeared for the interview and is selected by the PESB, gives his/her unwillingness after the interview is held, but before the appointment is processed, would be debarred for a period of two years for being considered for a Board level post in any PSE other than the one to which the candidate belongs. c) If any candidate gives his/her unwillingness after the issue of offer of appointment, he/ she would be debarred for a period of two years from the date of offer of appointment from being considered for a Board level post in any PSE other than the one to which the candidate belongs. d) In the above cases, no request for relaxation or otherwise would be entertained. Annexure may be downloaded from the website of PESB. Last date of receipt of applications in PESB is 24 September 2015. No application shall be entertained under any circumstances after the stipulated date. Incomplete applications are liable to be REJECTED. Board reserves the right to shortlist candidates for interview. Applications are to be addressed to SHRI RAJIV RAI, Secretary, Public Enterprises Selection Board, Public Enterprises Bhawan, Block No. 14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi- 110003. ALL CORRESPONDENCE WITH THE PUBLIC ENTERPRISES SELECTION BOARD SHOULD BE ADDRESSED TO SECRETARY, PUBLIC ENTERPRISES SELECTION BOARD ONLY.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 24/09/2015
How to Apply :-