Intel Corporation Hiring B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech freshers 2015 for Software Engineer at Bangalore. Candidates who have completed B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech can apply for this job from Intel Corporation.
Company Name: Intel Corporation
Position: Software Engineer
Education: B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech
Intel Corporation is an American multinational semiconductor chip maker corporation headquartered in Santa Clara, California.Intel is the world’s largest and highest valued semiconductor chip maker, based on revenue.It is the inventor of the x86 series of microprocessors, the processors found in most personal computers.Intel Corporation, founded on July 18, 1968, is a portmanteau of Integrated Electronics (the fact that “intel” is the term for intelligence information was also quite suitable).Intel also makes motherboard chipsets, network interface controllers and integrated circuits, flash memory, graphic chips, embedded processors and other devices related to communications and computing.
- Responsibilities may be quite diverse of an exempt technical nature. U.S. experience and education requirements will vary significantly depending on the unique needs of the job.
- Job assignments are usually for the summer or for short periods during breaks from school.
- Candidates should possess B. Tech. / M. Tech. in computers, information science, networking field.
- Know programming languages or Scripting langauges (Java, C++).
- Good communication skills.
- Aptitude Test
- Technical and HR Interview
DOCUMENT REQUIRED (ORIGINAL AND PHOTOCOPIES):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
How to Apply: