Company Name: Intel Corporation
Position: Software Engineer
Education: BE/BTech, MTech
The candidate would work with the product owner of Test Automation Framework to get the business requirements and c-ordinate with the developement teams to deliver the same.
1. Application development in Core Java with very good understanding of OOS concepts
2. Design patterns, Data Structures, Multi-threading concepts, Exception Handling Java Swing or SWT UI, JNI, Socket programming
3. Groovy, Python, Log4j, Ant, Rxtx, XML
4. Using Eclipse as IDE, Windows OS
1. Eclipse RCP application development experience, Using OSGi framework
2. Domain Expertise: Telecom/Mobile, GSM/GPRS/UMTS/LTE basic understanding
3. C, C++ development experience
4. Self motivated, flexible, team work and strong problem solving skills
5. Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Intel Corporation is an American multinational semiconductor chip maker corporation headquartered in Santa Clara, California.Intel is the world’s largest and highest valued semiconductor chip maker, based on revenue.It is the inventor of the x86 series of microprocessors, the processors found in most personal computers.Intel Corporation, founded on July 18, 1968, is a portmanteau of Integrated Electronics (the fact that “intel” is the term for intelligence information was also quite suitable).Intel also makes motherboard chipsets, network interface controllers and integrated circuits, flash memory, graphic chips, embedded processors and other devices related to communications and computing.
How to Apply: