Intel Hiring Any Graduate freshers 2015 for SW/Driver Engineer at Bangalore. Candidates who have completed Any Graduate can apply for this job from Intel.
Company Name: Intel
Position: SW/Driver Engineer
Education: Any Graduate
Salary: Not specified
Intel® Unite™ software powers secure, connected meeting spaces—whether your colleagues are sitting around the table or halfway around the world. Intel Unite software is designed to connect all workers easily and securely with smart meeting spaces that simplify collaboration.
1. Actively participating in all major stages of software development lifecycle, e.g. requirements definition, research, implementation, validation, post-release support activities
2. Collaborate with business and technical stakeholders to clearly understand business objectives, customer needs, and product requirements.
3. Propose, analyze and debug ideas for solutions to solve real world technology related security problems.
4. Creating and maintaining software design documentation
5. Implementing, unit testing and debugging software according to specifications and conforming to the coding standards
6. Participation in code review, code analysis, requirements analysis, risk analysis, code profiling and tuning
7. Utilization of effective project management skills to plan, reach milestones, and reduce risk by identifying problems, developing solutions scoping, and estimating tasks
8. Performing majority of tasks in an efficient manner with no assistance from the supervisor
9. The ideal candidate will have a strong self-directed work ethic and a can do attitude
10. Excellent Communication and interpersonal skills.
1. 1+ experience in Memory and I/O subsystems.
2. 2+ yrs experience in software engineering and C programming skills.
3. 2+ yrs experience in System software design and/or development on Windows drivers
4. Proficient in C and/or C++, embedded programming including multithreaded development concepts
5. Good problem solving skills, debug skills
6. Good team player
7. A quick learner, self-motivated to work independently on designing new software
8. Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
9. Required behavioral skills include strong results orientation, problem solving, and written and verbal communication.
Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
How to Apply: