Intel Hiring B.Tech freshers 2015 for Software Test Engineer at Bangalore. Candidates who have completed B.Tech can apply for this job from Intel.
Company Name: Intel
Position: Software Test Engineer
Salary: Not specified
Total No of Vacancy: NA
At Intel, we see technology as more than a practical tool. We envision it as a true extension of our natural, creative selves, elevating our expectations of how intuitive and helpful our devices and environments should be, whether it’s proactively responding to needs, freeing from wires that leash us, or ridding the need to memorize countless passwords
1. Debugs software products through the use of systematic tests to develop, apply, and maintain quality standards for company products.
2. Develops, modifies, and executes software test plans.
3. Analyzes and writes test standards and procedures.
4. Maintains documentation of test results to assist in debugging and modification of software.
5. Analyzes test results to ensure correct functionality, determine root causes of failures and recommends corrective action.
6. Consults with development engineers in resolution of problems. Provides feedback in preparation of technical appraisals of programming languages, systems, and computation software.
1. BTech in IT, CSE, IS
Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
Graduation & Post Graduation all yearsí mark sheets
Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
How to Apply: