Intel Hiring Bachelors Degree freshers 2015 for Sr Software Development Engineer at Bangalore. Candidates who have completed Bachelors Degree can apply for this job from Intel.
Company Name: Intel
Position: Sr Software Development Engineer
Education: Bachelors Degree
Salary: Not specified
Intel, we see technology as more than a practical tool. We envision it as a true extension of our natural, creative selves, elevating our expectations of how intuitive and helpful our devices and environments should be, whether it’s proactively responding to needs, freeing from wires that leash us, or ridding the need to memorize countless passwords
1. Develops software as the primary job function; Designs, develops, debugs & tests complex software in any field e.g., systems software, software development tools, applications, drivers, numerical methods, UI’s, web.
2. May work directly with companies developing and optimizing compilers, operating systems, and other software technologies.
3. Usually holds an academic degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Computational Science.
1. Ideal candidate should have proven experience of design and development of iOS applications. Optionally on other mobile platforms like Android. Sound knowledge of one or more of the skills
2. Objective C, Swift, C/C++
3. Should have worked on cloud based mobile applications using REST services.
4. Should have proven experience with software engineering best practices viz. design patterns, unit testing, performance profiling and tuning.
5. Ideal candidate is a good team player, at ease dealing with ambiguity, good analytical and problem solving skill.
Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
Graduation & Post Graduation all yearsí mark sheets
Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
How to Apply: