Intel Hiring BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech freshers 2015 for Software Engineer at Bangalore. Candidates who have completed BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech can apply for this job from Intel.
Company Name: Intel
Position: Software Engineer
Education: BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech
Salary: Not specified
Intel Corporation is an American multinational semiconductor chip maker corporation headquartered in Santa Clara, California.Intel is the world’s largest and highest valued semiconductor chip maker, based on revenue.It is the inventor of the x86 series of microprocessors, the processors found in most personal computers.Intel Corporation, founded on July 18, 1968, is a portmanteau of Integrated Electronics (the fact that “intel” is the term for intelligence information was also quite suitable).
1. Software Engineers conduct or participate in multidisciplinary research and collaborate with design, layout and/or hardware engineers in the design, development, and utilization of productivity enhancement layout tools and design rule checkers, electronic data processing systems software.
2. Determines computer user needs, advises hardware designers on machine characteristics that affect software systems such as storage capacity, processing speed, and input/output requirements, designs and develops compilers and assemblers, utility programs, and operating systems.
3. Responds to customer/client requests or events as they occur.
4. Develops solutions to problems utilizing formal education, judgement and formal software process.
1. Engineering Graduate with Electronics or Computer Science with good academic scores.
2. Good in C programming skills .
3. Good analytical skills & aptitude.
Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
How to Apply: