Intel hiring Design Engineer
Company Name: Intel
Position: Design Engineer
Education: Any Graduate
In this position, you will be part of IPG design team which develops Intel’s next generation CPU Cores in the latest process technology.
The primary role is designing and verifying the functional unit blocks for the CPU Core.
Responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
1. ASIC or custom designs of unit blocks in the core.
2. Timing and power analysis of the design.
3. Verify the design for different circuit quality standards.
4. Work with logic and section owners to ensure that all design specifications are met.
1. Candidate should possess at least a Master of Science degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent from reputed colleges.
2. She/he should have taken relevant coursework in CMOS circuit design, device physics, high speed IC design, Device fabrication, etc.
Bryant joined Intel in 1981 as controller for the Commercial Memory Systems Operation and in 1983 became Systems Group Controller. In 1987 he was promoted to director of Finance for the corporation, and was appointed vice president and director of Finance of the Intel Products Group in 1990. Bryant became CFO in February 1994, and was promoted to senior vice president in January 1999. In October 2007, Bryant was named Chief Administrative Officer. Bryant was named a director and vice chairman of Intel’s Board of Directors in July 2011 and chairman of the Board in May 2012
How to Apply: