Intel hiring Firmware Development Engineer
Company Name: Intel
Position: Firmware Development Engineer
Education: BE/B.Tech, M.Tech
Experience: 1 – 6 yrs
Salary: Not specified
. Implementation of 3GPP Release-8/9/10 modem feature set on the DSP and ARM core (DC-HSDPA, MIMO, ..)
. Development of fixed point C/ASM code from matlab/float algorithm models.
. Implementation of ARM firmware for radio control channel processing.
. Implementing of scheduler/control of algorithms as per the overall FW timing requirements.
. Analysing and debugging the system issues (3GPP test cases, field trials, IOT compliance tests).
. Providing maintenance/support for existing 3G projects in terms of delivering debug patches, analysis of lab/field issues, providing bug fixes, enhancements.
. Should be a team player and be able to ramp up quickly.
1. Bachelors/Master’s degree in Telecommunications/ Signal processing/ Computer Science.
2. Good knowledge in Wireless Communications Fundamentals and Digital Signal Processing.
3. Proven experience in implementing Firmware for 3GPP Standards, SW/FW design for embedded real-time systems.
4. Experience in ARM low level embedded software programming including HW configuration, state machine design with timing constraints.
5. Experience in DSP Fixed point implementation of algorithms, Matlab/C/Assembly programming.
6. 1-15 years of experience preferably with 2+ years of experience in DSP/FW implementation of UMTS/ 3G/WCDMA/ HSDPA /HSUPA /HSPA+ systems.
Intel Technology India Pvt.Ltd focuses on creating innovative products that advance the next generation of technology. Intel with its strong technology heritage, provides an opportunity to work on cutting-edge technology, pushing the boundaries of innovation and transforming the way people live and work.
How to Apply: